May 4th Chicago Meetup

k9krazee

Are there dog friendly hotels nearby?

I'd like to plan on coming down Friday evening and going back home late Saturday (I can't get Sunday off but I might be able to work the late shift and stay Saturday night too but I won't know that until the week of).

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Are there dog friendly hotels nearby?

I'd like to plan on coming down Friday evening and going back home late Saturday (I can't get Sunday off but I might be able to work the late shift and stay Saturday night too but I won't know that until the week of).
Just throwing this out there, but I'd totally be willing to go splitsies on a hotel room if you wanted to save some dollas.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Aw man! That is the day my husband is running his first mini-marathon. So I won't be able to go, even though Chicago would be so easy to get to. :(

Someday. Someday I'll meet a real life Chaz person.

Aw man! That is the day my husband is running his first mini-marathon. So I won't be able to go, even though Chicago would be so easy to get to. :(

Someday. Someday I'll meet a real life Chaz person.
He could just run along side the car while you drive here.

SaraB

So I'm a no-go. I signed up to help out at a disc dog demo, plus I really didn't want to push my luck by asking for it off of work. There better be lots of pictures!!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
If not everyone can make it, I will also be heading back through the next weekend :p Would get in Saturday night and we could do another meet on Sunday?

Sara? :p

SaraB

If not everyone can make it, I will also be heading back through the next weekend :p Would get in Saturday night and we could do another meet on Sunday?

Sara? :p
Skyhoundz Disc Dogathon that day, first comp of the year! But, no meetup for me. :(

k9krazee

I was originally planning a date in August for a meetup -- August 24/25 if that would work for anyone else instead of/in addition to? Beanie? Sara? maxfox?

I want to still plan on coming down May 4th as well ;)

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
The August weekend is currently open, and would be the easiest for me to plan around. FWIW.

I *might* be able to get the weekend following May 4th to work. There are few things in limbo on my calendar there right now, so I have to wait until those settle until I can commit to anything else.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
August would work better for me! It will be HOT most likely though...

Members online

No members online now.