R.I.P My beautiful kacee.

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
Thank you both for your support and kind, knowledgable words.. It makes me feel better that there are actually people out there that know what I am going through, yet it makes me feel bad at the same time.

Dekka

Just try me..
It takes a long time. I lost a friend (human) suddenly. Even after being at her funeral, and being part of scattering her ashes.. I would still find myself thinking of her as being at work (she took over my job when I moved back home to get married).

I expected to see Riven for a long time too, and assume I will catch myself expecting Aria's nose on my back.

All this shows is how deeply you felt her presence in your life. Even though it makes you sad, memory is a blessing.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THere isn't a day yet when Mary ins't in my thoughts. SOmetimes tears drip, but not as much as before. SHe is gone and I am slowly accepting that. In a way, you don't want to accept it.

Your dog was really lovely, but I am deeply sorry for the loss you have one in your "treasure" box. She will be in God's good hands.

So sorry for your loss. I know how it feels. I loss my chuckie whom I had for 11 months just last feb. 15 and until now it still hurt. Be strong for your other babies.

Members online

No members online now.