Petfinder funny description

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
LOL this is what I found as part of a description for a dog on petfinder:

"Will steal and chew womens delicates..." LOL!!!

I'm not sure it came across the way they wanted it to! :p lol Or maybe my mind is just too far in the gutter? LOL :p

ACooper

Hey, I understand WHY they might have put that in there! Hahahahhaa........my Aunt had a little underwear thief and it got EXPENSIVE! He only wanted woman's underpants.....men's fruit of the loom wasn't good enough for him! :lol-sign:

I think it is VERY funny that they included it online though instead of just informing prospective adopters! ROFL!

Paige

Let it be
My dogs do it. Bandit won't chew on undies. He walks around with them on his head all proud of his find. Spanky rips the crotches out though. I wish someone informed me! I lost many pairs to the little goof.

B

Backward_Cinderella

LMAO. Booger likes to entangle himself in my bras. Its a rather funny sight, especially when he gets them on to where it makes him look like he's actually got boobs. He used to like underwear, but he gave up on those. (Wish Doom would!!)

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
LMAO. Booger likes to entangle himself in my bras. Its a rather funny sight, especially when he gets them on to where it makes him look like he's actually got boobs. He used to like underwear, but he gave up on those. (Wish Doom would!!)
ROFL! Glad no dog here has done that YET! LOL That would be a great party starter! Or a first meeting type opener! ROFL

Members online

No members online now.