Cyst

Piker

Hi everyone
I was hopng someone could help me out or maybe just ease my worries abit. My wife and I have an adorable 14 week old dobe. I was petting her today and noticed a small round lump above her shoulder near her neck. Its just under the skin and if I squeeze it softly it feels like theres a tube or something(sorry hard to explain) running deeper. The lump is a bit smaller than a marble. I'm going to bring her into the vet tommorow but I'm just a little worried tonight. Anybody have any ideas as to what this could be?
Much appreciated.

Piker

I'm in Winnipeg MB. I don't believe we've had any bot flys. We've hardly had any mosquito's this year...I think I've been bitten twice all summer and I don't typically wear repellent. Very few insects this year. Highly unusual for Winnipeg. Lots of wasps though.
We have recently been socializing her with other dogs @ dog parks though..don't know if that plays a factor???

Piker

Update

Spoke with the vet. He told me that the bump was likely cause by the vaccination. It the swelling doesn't subside with a week I'm suppose to bring her in.

Members online

No members online now.