Update on Vidia

gapeach

Big Mutts
For those of you who sent vibes/prayers for Vidia, thanks again. She has completely recovered from her uri and hopefully will be going to her forever home on Wednesday. The lady has a 6 month old calico who is inside only and spayed. Sounds great so far!!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
WOOT! :D That is so wonderful to hear! She's been in my thoughts a lot, and I'm so relieved.
Kudos to you for loving and helping her through such a tough time. <3

gapeach

Big Mutts
Thank you Whisper. I love fostering, it's very rewarding. Thanks for thinking of us.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Thank you Whisper. I love fostering, it's very rewarding. Thanks for thinking of us.
When I'm in a better place for it, I would absolutely love to foster! Only problem is I don't know if I could let them go, lol. :D

gapeach

Big Mutts
Yes it is great! It is hard to give them up, I won't lie. That's why we kept Zoey. After I got up every two hours to feed her and wipe her bottom, she was like my baby.

gapeach

Big Mutts
Bad news: Vidia's adopter backed out. She will be making her debut at Petsmart this weekend. Everyone vibes that she finds a great home. Especially since after this month our Petsmart (not sure if it's the whole chain or ours) will no longer be allowing the pets who aren't spayed /neutered to be shown for adoption.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Bad news: Vidia's adopter backed out. She will be making her debut at Petsmart this weekend. Everyone vibes that she finds a great home. Especially since after this month our Petsmart (not sure if it's the whole chain or ours) will no longer be allowing the pets who aren't spayed /neutered to be shown for adoption.
Oh, no! Well, it's certainly not her only chance. :) Lots and lots of vibes that everything will go well at Petsmart and she'll find her perfect home! <3

gapeach

Big Mutts
Thank you Whisper. We are hoping for a super special home for her. Would love a girl to cuddle her every night. She just seems like the perfect stereotypical little girl's kitten!

Barb04

Super Moderator
She deserves a good home. Does the rescue have a facebook page where they can put pics up. We just adopted a rescue from a local cat rescue. They put the pics on facebook of cats going to be going to local Petsmarts soon.

gapeach

Big Mutts
Yes she does. She is actually posted on 2 different rescues. I really thought this was the perfect home, they already have one kitten that's utd on shots and spayed...so I know they'd be responsible owners. I think it is the $100 fee this particular rescue is charging. You can get one from the shelter for $85,with the same package: vaccinations, spay and microchip.
Hopefully she will find some sweet little girl to baby her around.

gapeach

Big Mutts
*Happy Dance*
Vidia went home with a young couple and a puppy sister today!!

gapeach

Big Mutts
Thanks Whisper and Blackrose. My friends from the catsite think Vidia will have her puppy sister trained in a week :lol-sign:

Members online

No members online now.