The Jones Thread :)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
These pics are ADORABLE. I WANT TO SQUISH HIM!!

PS: You have a complete set of ears with your crew now!

PPS: Your sig picture cracks. me. up!

PPPS: That is all.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Oh, that's fantastic! :rofl1:

I'm going to come steal Jones now. Watch out!
I'm quite in love with that picture. It's amazingness cannot be contained.

He does have the best feets too. And he still smells like puppy. It's awesome. :D

These pics are ADORABLE. I WANT TO SQUISH HIM!!

PS: You have a complete set of ears with your crew now!

PPS: Your sig picture cracks. me. up!

PPPS: That is all.

I DO have all the ears now! And Sit! Stay!

Thanks guys!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Time for your Random Weekly Jones Update!

This puppy is ridiculously confidant now. Not a whole lot spooks him, and he goes charging back at it once he recovers :p He loves people, and hasn't met a stranger yet. Not a fan of leashes either, but once we get out a bit more he'll settle down. His recall is fantastic. All I have to do is say "Okay, I'm leaving you out here" and he'll come charging back to the door :p

He's got a touch of SA, but I'm here with him most of the time, so that's normal. I'm trying to lessen it, but I hate to lock him up in the crate when I'm HERE and he could be out playing with everyone else (so he'll SLEEP at night) so it's a bit touch and go. He sleeps in the crate in the kitchen just fine (still needs a night light, haha) and he sleeps all night long without a problem, if he's had enough to do during the day. He knows what sit and down mean, but that's about it. We're not working on anything terribly formal. He's three months old today! And ridiculously tall, but he doesn't weigh a whole lot.

Pictures!

KILL IT by CharlieDogist, on Flickr

This Is My Enzo by CharlieDogist, on Flickr

I Sleeps On Her A Lot by CharlieDogist, on Flickr

I Steals Her Pillows Too by CharlieDogist, on Flickr

Those are all taken on different days :p But most of our days have been spent on the sofa ever since I got a new TV and a borrowed Xbox lol. Been playing a lot of Skyrim :p

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Omg he grew! Like a lot lol.
He is adorable though <3
How big do you think he is gonna be?

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
We had our first trip to the dog park today. He was a super star. Confidant, happy to meet all the new people, supremely good with all the dogs there (which wasn't a lot, as it was threatening to rain all day) and did really really well. He mostly did his own thing, but he was super engaging with people. Very interested in what everyone was doing and getting lovin's from everyone. Still hasn't met a stranger.

I'm really really pleased that he was confidant enough to walk into the dog park without being shy or barky at the other dogs. He hasn't shown signs of being like that at all, but it's nice to see that he can meet other well behaved dogs off leash and not get snappy, shy or spooky.

Omg he grew! Like a lot lol.
He is adorable though <3
How big do you think he is gonna be?
He's grown a TON lol

I'm not sure. He's quite lanky right now, but he doesn't weigh a whole lot, like I said.

I'm hoping he makes it to at least 50 pounds or so. Really, the pounds don't matter, but I'd like him to hit around 24 inches tall. I'm not sure that's going to happen. As long as he ends up bigger than Ozzy, I'll be happy. (Ozzy is small, and it's a pain in the butt to work with him because I am tall)

Saeleofu

24" and 60ish pounds is probably a good guess. Logan's 26" and 70 pounds, but he's also a pretty tall collie (though there is one that boards that's over 28" tall...neutered very early). Labs are also generally in that size range, so it would make sense anyway lol.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger

Members online