I spoke too soon...

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
Yesterday I commented that I was happy we were done with puppy chewing...my God...I spoke too soon. Lacey hasn't torn anything up in a long long time, but I woke up this morning to no cord left on my carpet shampooer - not even enough to salvage (I have to buy a new cord now) and my hairbrush handle is gone.
Who knows what else has been desecrated yet, but I'm sure something else met the wrath of GSD. It's totally my fault, I got out and mowed the lawn and did yardwork yesterday, then it started raining and I skipped our walk. I should have known that doing zoomies around the house and being generally a pain in the butt would lead to problems. *sigh*

Boemy

Finding evidence of cord chewing is always the worst . . . Always that thought at the back of your head, "What if it had been turned on? WHAT WILL THEY CHEW NEXT?"

My kitty boys chewed cords as kittens, until I soaked every single one in the house with Bitter Apple. :rolleyes:

How old is Lacey? That sucks when things get destroyed. My dog ate 3 phone chargers in one week, until I realized it would be wise to put the charger up when I leave him in my room. And dogs are supposed to be inferior to us when it comes to intelligence :rolleyes: :D

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
She's 16 months old now, so not out of the woods, but she'd been so good, lol.
Normally she keeps it down to destroying things out in the yard, like her tennis balls, apparently I need to remember to wind the cord up on things and put them in closets at night.

Members online

No members online now.