You Will Seriously Die From The Cute (I Promise!)

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I love him already- he's so inquisitive and full of energy, and he's already very trusting! I woke him up a few minutes ago to give him some mealies for a snack. I'm waiting for his dinner to freeze (I made a big batch of it today!) and then I'll cut up some fruit and veggies to go with it. Om nom.

Sugar Gliders are photosensitive, so I wanted to take just a few pictures before the sun goes down... didn't want to have to rely too heavily on my flash.

Ready for some serious cute?

(The powder on my finger is from the mealworm container!)

DSC_7249.jpg by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

Look at those hands and that tooth! He is SO cute!

DSC_7250.jpg by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

Om nom!

DSC_7244.jpg by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Ahhh! I just saw a picture of him on your facebook and I literally almost died from the cute - you were not joking.

<3 <3 <3

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Ahhh so cute! So tempting but I've sworn off of pets that require cage cleaning (at least for a little while :p)

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
He is soooo freaking cute! That bushy thing in front of him is actually his tail!

They're nocturnal, and he's super active at night. I put his plate of food out for him right before he wakes up, and all of the food is gone in the morning. It's adorable watching him eat his fruits and veggies. lol.

And a paco collar? :p
Oh man, if they made them that small I'd totally get him one! Haha!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Omigosh, so freaking adorable!!! :D :D Wish they weren't so high maintenance (I totally wouldn't be a fit owner for one), because they are just so stinking cute! lol

Members online

No members online now.