More puppy pics!

SarahHound

Finally got some photos, I was getting so impatient :rolleyes: I uploaded them to my Flickr to share, but obviously, they aren't actually my photos. They were emailed to me from her foster parents.

082 by Niseag, on Flickr

087 by Niseag, on Flickr

084 by Niseag, on Flickr

093 by Niseag, on Flickr

I still think I see Saluki, but she definitely looks sighthound-ish whatever she is. Feel free to have a guess yourself! I cannot wait for her to come home! Only 5 days...

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
she is a cutie--you are going to have such fun! I'm jealous --I don't always get puppy fever, but today these hit me, and now I want a puppy!

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
It's hard to tell, but it almost looks like she might develop some coat at she grows, which would makes sense if she's part Saluki!

She's super cute, whatever she is.

Gypsydals

She is adorable and full of sass. I see some saluki in her, definatly a LOT of sighthound what ever breed it might be.

It's hard to tell, but it almost looks like she might develop some coat at she grows, which would makes sense if she's part Saluki!

She's super cute, whatever she is.
I was thinking that too. But every SalukixSmooth Coated Dog cross I've seen comes out smooth so I'm really interested to see what she ends up looking like.

And I still think ear set is Salukish

She's freaking adorable and I can't wait to see her healthy and home with you

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
She is so so cute -- very glad we'll get to see her grow up :)

Members online

No members online now.