Hey Guys!! I got the JOB at Dharma Dog!!

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
I had my interview the other day and what great people! This place is great and unlike no other in my area! They offer a full service grooming option or if you are brave enough you can give your own dog a bath in the state of the art dog wash area :) They have a retail store that sells only the best quality foods around. They are carrying Iams but that is only to cater to some of the other non-educated doggie enthusiasts and hopes to turn them on to some of the better quality foods ;) They are going to carry leashes, collars, beds, merrick products, and tons of other stuff. They are happy to have me join there team and appreciate the education I have in a variety of areas. I'll be doing a little bit of everything ;) I am very excited as I have not been working in the animal field since I was 7 months pregnant so about 6 years ago :yikes: I do have a few regular customers whose dogs I groom every 6 weeks or so at there houses so I still kept my feet wet in the field. Anyways, heres the website it is great, I'll be working on weekends so if anyone is in the area come by and visit LOL! http://www.dharmadogwash.com/products.htm

Members online

No members online now.