The Dan Picture Thread

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Get Tinyblaze. Payton's face looked rather like that as a puppy. It's a good sign.

No wait DON'T GET TINYBLAZE IT'S A BAD SIGN
Hahahaha! Choices, choices. and P is great!

Okay, pictures of the 4th girl!

Whitenose girly

and a profile shot of Whitenose with Wideblaze to her left

And one more picture of Wideblaze!

Last edited:

Oko

Silence, peasants.
I should be getting more pics tonight!

In the mean time, brothers (and sisters) from another mother!

They're a week and a half older than my puppy. Daddy Fleet has had various girlfriends as of late LOL.

Sorry if the pic is giant, on tapatalk.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Get the one with freckles! Please?????

ETA: Oh just realized not your pups.... You should still get the freckle one. ;)

k9krazee

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Cutest speckly nosed puppy ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Want!!!!! And I LOVE that one to the right.

So. much. puppy. want!

What am I saying?!

Oko

Silence, peasants.
5 weeks old!

Due to being super busy, pictures were delayed. But puppy pic tiem! AHH THEY'RE GIANT. 5 weeks old, eeee. They are actually, like, puppies now. 9 days til I leave to get one of these cuties. I'm also officially first pick for a girl. :D

1st up, we have Tinyblaze, looking somewhat concerned as she practice her border collie -ness by creeping forward.

Next, tri girl, taking a break. Love the back leg splayed out, haha.

Now the boys. Why can't the girls post this cutely together?!

Boy looking dashing

I love this little guy's head markings, and he will creep for sheep!

and finally, Whitenose. Because all things being good when I meet her, SHE IS MINE. So much for meeting them and deciding...but I'm still holding out committing til I meet them.

LOOK at all the frecklies she's getting, LOOK!!

I love her little face. Also, it looks like her ears are already going up haha.

Dawww, her tail is mid-wag in this picture

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Get the one with freckles! Please?????

ETA: Oh just realized not your pups.... You should still get the freckle one. ;)
Luckily Belle & Fleet both have frecklies, so pretty much all have ticking. But I love the intense ticking that one has, so cute. :D

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
I LOVE WHITENOSE. I'm usually a sucker for a nice blaze (not too skinny, not to wide) but I'm realizing that it is my dream to get a sable or tri ES with just a big white snip. Looks so sharp as an adult! A friend of mine had a tri male born with that marking this summer - I wanted to steal him!

That was really rambly, I'm sorry! They are all so cute!! But Whitenose is definitely my fave :D

Oko

Silence, peasants.
She's so sweet:

Hypnotizing by okolemon, on Flickr

I got there late on friday night, went to see the puppies. She immediately jumped out at me and just kept on kissing my face and staring up at me, and she was a crazy for the little tug toy I brought in.

Went to see them again the next morning, and got to play with her and her five siblings for 2 hours in their yard, so much fun. Even though there were other puppy people there, she just kept on coming up to me and staring up at me, and crawling into my lap and licking my face. I didn't really mind her picking me, ha. She had a great time running and playing at all our stops on the way home, met some people and kissed them, and now she's napping on the end of my bed after a romp in the rain. She's a sweetheart, and I'm so happy.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
She's so sweet:

Hypnotizing by okolemon, on Flickr

I got there late on friday night, went to see the puppies. She immediately jumped out at me and just kept on kissing my face and staring up at me, and she was a crazy for the little tug toy I brought in.

Went to see them again the next morning, and got to play with her and her five siblings for 2 hours in their yard, so much fun. Even though there were other puppy people there, she just kept on coming up to me and staring up at me, and crawling into my lap and licking my face. I didn't really mind her picking me, ha. She had a great time running and playing at all our stops on the way home, met some people and kissed them, and now she's napping on the end of my bed after a romp in the rain. She's a sweetheart, and I'm so happy.
omg. <3

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Don't you wish your puppy was hawt-and-grew-out-of-a-couch-like me?

Now comes with sleep mode:

Toller_08

She is super cute! She looks a lot like a Border Collie I know in person. I am looking forward to watching her grow up! She's going to be so pretty and was my favourite from the beginning. :)

k9krazee

O.M.G.

I had to get on a computer to see all of the cute on a bigger screen.

And I think I died a little. She is sooooooooo freaking cute, I want to steal her :p

Oko

Silence, peasants.
She is super cute! She looks a lot like a Border Collie I know in person. I am looking forward to watching her grow up! She's going to be so pretty and was my favourite from the beginning. :)
Yeah, I'm so happy she loved me since she was my favorite. Funny how it worked out. Thanks, she's a devil but a cutie.

O.M.G.
I had to get on a computer to see all of the cute on a bigger screen.
And I think I died a little. She is sooooooooo freaking cute, I want to steal her :p
Bahaha, be my guest. You'll probably be bringing her back within a day. :rofl1:

And now, your daily dose of cute. This puppy <3 I'm leaving her for an extended period of time for the 1st time, today. Sad. We also stink at doing any training. She knows to sit when she wants something (plunks down in front of Wesley LOL), hand targeting, and we've been working on reinforcement for being in heel position. But mostly playing and tugging and cuddling and kissing. I've been trying to take lots of video/photos with the nice camera, but the iphone is so...there when you're exhausted from a puppy lol. But I've done it!

She R retriever dawg!

...Uh, yeah

You like my stick?

I LOVE MY STICK

Feisty always has to be doing 2 things at once. It's in her VEINS.

That's all for now. :D

Members online

No members online now.