Babysitting

The Rattie pups are from Dina's breeding. The Basset babies are some refugees she's taken in. The others are some of the regulars. Except for Ferd the Goat, who is definitely IRREGULAR.

Thunder has tried to get in the car with me before

Ferd, who thinks he's a housegoat and tries to get into the fenced backyard so he can use the dog door.

Diamond. From the first time I saw her, when she was still nursing, she wanted me to hold her <3

Xandra

I love rat terriers and especially that big ol black lab! Aww he looks so sweet. Must be fun to take care of (for a while anyways :p)

OMFG I want a blue rattie puppy!
I can put in a good word for you, lol!

The temperament on her dogs is just beautiful, and they are bright. She has one who is a weight pull champ!

I hope the weather's nice tomorrow. I want to try to get some shots of Phoenix, the black Dane pup. He's well on his way to his Ch. already. And he's a sweetheart of a big goober.

And Frost. OMFG. He is the most beautiful Rat Terrier EVER. He's a choco (red and white) and he is muscled like an APBT.

I love rat terriers and especially that big ol black lab! Aww he looks so sweet. Must be fun to take care of (for a while anyways :p)
They are. The Lab is RosKo and he is an absolute sweetheart.

If I could manage another one I would have little Diamond in a heartbeat, but there is absolutely no way, especially not another bitch. :eek:

Actually I'd probably take Frost, the little Choco boy I've been in love with from the first time I met him.

There are more Ratties in the kennel in the backyard. They are all such characters and so well socialized.

Ratties come in blue? How did I not know that. Major soft spot for blue dogs here. I wish to own them all.

And basset puppies. *dies* I LOVE basset puppies. I think a basset would fit in perfectly with me. We both have crooked legs, only my toes point in, not out. We'd compliment each other.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Good god I want a basset puppy. Lol
Omigosh, I was thinking the exact same thing. LOL
I've been telling myself the only way I'll be able to swing my own dog in the next decade due to the recent two additions is if I get a smaller dog and the list of small(ish) dogs I like is rather small - and I can't find a single Basset breeder in my area I'd be willing to buy a dog from. Show dogs have no leg, BYB dogs are put together well but have no health testing, and I don't hunt so that eliminates the field breeders I managed to find. Very annoying. I wish now that Levi had shown up after Blackie passed and we had been able to keep him - he was perfect.

That being said...that black tri Rattie pup also needs to come live with me. ^^

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
OMG that mostly black Basset puppy *SQUEEEE* I LOVE Basset puppies but I do not think I could even own one lol

And I LOVE that horse, I have a soft spot for Paints/flashy colors.

And the goat, how adorable :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Sighs I would love to have a goat. I would have a hard time tearing myself away when it was time to go. THey are all lovely.

Members online