How many sleep IN the bed with you?

Cidney

Currently, I have two Yorkies that let my husband and I share a king bed with them. We are seriously thinking of getting a third Yorkie and I am wondering if anyone sleeps with more than 2 dogs and how is it?

darkchild16

We are Home.
i have slept with my saint, hound mix and a friends lab mix on a double bed but there was only one human. and used to sleep with the hound mix wolf hybrid basset and pit puppy on a queen

Cidney

I have a friend and her husband sleeps with 2 grown labs and I keep thinking thats like 4 adults in one bed!! I dont know how they do it because I know my little Yorkies will try to take over half the bed during the night, I wake up and I am either smack in the middle or hanging on for dear life on the edge, haha.

Kase

Casey isn't allowed in my bed so I sleep on my own :(. I wouldn't think it would be too many dogs as Yorkies are not exactly huge dogs, I think you could all fit in quite comfortably :).

darkchild16

We are Home.
walker now is the only one i share with and he has "his" side. but you shouldnt have a problem with 3 small ones. lol just teach em where they can or cant sleep. walker gets kicked off if he takes up the whole bed.

Roxy's CD

None. Roxy used to sleep with me but now that she's over 70lbs it's too hard and I was only getting about a foot out of a queen sized bed! LMAO

For sheer volume I'm probably in the worst predicament. When Charley's out of town it's not unheard of for all three to pile up. Even when he's here, there have been nights I've woken up to Kharma and Bimmer. Charley wakes up when Shiva tries to climb aboard. Kharma and Bimmer are smart enough to climb up beside me on the other side of the bed and not kick. Shiva goes for the middle, which gets everyone kicked out when Charley wakes up . . .

elegy

overdogged
i share a fullsized bed with two pit bulls and at least one cat.

it's all good unless it's really hot and mushroom's feeling snuggly.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Both Izzy and Frodo sleep in their crates, but Mollie (pomapoo) sleeps with me and my cat sleeps with me.

When I dogsit, I sleep with up to 5 salukis and an italian greyhound :eek: , it all depends on how many dogs are taken along to show.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
check out their gallery sometime, it is like a trip to sane world.;)

Squidbert

Scum scum scum scum..SCUM
That really is such a great pic! Makes me smile lots! :)

I usually share my bed with my fiance, my pointer mix and lab mix pup, and 1 or 2 cats.. depending on who's in the mood to sleep on the bed.. :p

Corky sneaks under the covers every night. Buddy doesn't want us disturbing his slumber. Sophie sleeps with us occasionally but only if she can sleep on my pillows.

Bluedawg sleeps on the bed unless Ive been sleep walking. When the roommate is out of town Bailey sleeps on my bed too. Erp the Cat hasent slept in my room since I got BD she dosent like having a dog try to herd her.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Ripley will curl up on top of me if he is out of his crate for the night. Dakota doesn't even get on the bed anymore unless he has the whole thing to himself - it's too hot in my room for him to share a bed with me. I wish he'd curl up at my feet sometimes but noooooo. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.