American Indian Dog

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Are these legit?

Lol we have one at work today getting spayed. I thought she was a really cool 8 week old puppy, and now as a 6 month old puppy I still think she's super cool. Very sweet and seems really confident. Super vocal though lol likes to announce her presence.

Just wondering if anyone knows much about them before I go home tonight to research :D I might pick their brains when they pick her up tonight because they have an ACD as well and used to have a BC mix, so I wanna see how they think they compare since those breeds are more along the lines of what I've been looking at.

SpringerLover

I used to know 2. Unfortunately their owner moved away but I really liked both of them.

One was very aloof and the other very outgoing. The owner said that there is a lot of variation in breed type.

Last edited:

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Yeah this pup is very outgoing, came bouncing in the clinic and ran up to everyone she could to say hi. I'm curious to see if that maintains as she gets older. I don't mind aloof either though, but man somethung about her was so cool to me. Perfect size too!

amberdyan

There's one at the daycare Hugo goes to. We drop off at the same time and she and Hugo get along really well, so we usually end up chatting. I forget the name of her breeder (something song?) But if they were accurate in explaining it to me, it sounded pretty legit. From what I've seen, Lex is tireless and they told me she doesn't have much of an off switch but she'll self entertain if after a beong told it's not play time a few times. She seems like a cool dog. Definetly confident.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
There's one at the daycare Hugo goes to. We drop off at the same time and she and Hugo get along really well, so we usually end up chatting. I forget the name of her breeder (something song?) But if they were accurate in explaining it to me, it sounded pretty legit. From what I've seen, Lex is tireless and they told me she doesn't have much of an off switch but she'll self entertain if after a beong told it's not play time a few times. She seems like a cool dog. Definetly confident.
That must be the only breeder lol, that's the same place this dog is from and the only place I can find in my Googling!

Members online

No members online now.