Fall photos!

Kootenay

I felt like I almost missed all the Fall colours this year, so I made a concerted effort to get out and take some pics a few times the past couple of weeks. We missed some of the splendor, but ah well.

So, a variety of photos from the past while :)

(blackflies everywhere, the part of Fall I don't like at all)

Jazz isn't sure about Yarrow kisses

Blackflies in the ears!!

Blackflies in the eyes

More...

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Lovely, as always.

I love how you get kind of an overcast/foggy look in some of your photos. I don't know if that is an editing thing or if it is lighting or what, but it is gorgeous!

Also, Onyx's structure is coming together so nice.

krissy

Sooo... next summer... I'm coming for a visit. K? K.

Seriously, such gorgeous scenery. I can't wait to actually see the mountains! And beautiful pictures as always. They just look so surreal.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
God, if I could take pictures like you do, I would frame every single one of them ALL OVER THE HOUSE.

You have such a beautiful style, and your dogs are just amazingly gorgeous. Onyx is turning into a breathtaking dog. You can go ahead and put me down for a puppy from her if you ever decide to go that route ;)

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I love everything about your photography. The scenery is always absolutely gorgeous. Your photography is just beyond amazing.

Onyx is turning out beautifully, I love his structure,& coloring.

JacksonsMom

Lovely, as always.

I love how you get kind of an overcast/foggy look in some of your photos. I don't know if that is an editing thing or if it is lighting or what, but it is gorgeous!

Seriously, such gorgeous scenery. I can't wait to actually see the mountains! And beautiful pictures as always. They just look so surreal.
This and this!

monkeys23

Gorgeous photos, as always!

That second to last pic of Jasper is stunning... looks like it should be the cover of a book or framed in a gallery. I was also noticing how nicely grown up Onyx is looking haha, she is beautiful and looks so fun! Yarrow is adorable packing that hide. He looks so proud of his find!

Kootenay

Lovely, as always.

Thank you!! I don't know that I do that on purpose with the photos, but I like them to have a surreal sort of look whenever possible so that's nice to hear :)

I'm pretty happy with how Onyx is turning out. I've been playing around with trying to get "stacked" (not really) photos of her recently, it's surprisingly difficult haha!

Sounds good! And hey, you used the word surreal, awesome haha :D

Gorgeous photos! Love your guys.
Thaaanks, me too :)

God, if I could take pictures like you do, I would frame every single one of them ALL OVER THE HOUSE.

You have such a beautiful style, and your dogs are just amazingly gorgeous. Onyx is turning into a breathtaking dog. You can go ahead and put me down for a puppy from her if you ever decide to go that route
Haha, thanks! You know what is ridiculous, I don't have ANY of my photos framed in my house...I've given a few away, but I never feel like I can afford to get them printed and buy a frame, which is so silly. I REALLY would like to get some canvases made, but that's even pricier...

Funny, Onyx's "waiting list" seems to be a coming up a lot these days ;) I'm pretty sure she's getting spayed (soon!), but if I somehow change my mind...

I love everything about your photography. The scenery is always absolutely gorgeous. Your photography is just beyond amazing.

Onyx is turning out beautifully, I love his structure,& coloring.
:D Thanks

Absolutely stunning photos! (As always )
Thank you thank you :)

:) :)

Gorgeous photos, as always!

That second to last pic of Jasper is stunning... looks like it should be the cover of a book or framed in a gallery. I was also noticing how nicely grown up Onyx is looking haha, she is beautiful and looks so fun! Yarrow is adorable packing that hide. He looks so proud of his find!
Thank you! Onyx is definitely maturing these days. Yarrow was hilarious with that hide, he didn't even really know what to do with it, but he carried it around so proudly for a long time, tail up and waving. He's a cutie.

Members online

No members online now.