Checking each other out. Baylee Pepper Sancho and Neccy

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
click for slide show.
At the end, that is Neccy's happy face. And Baylee..that is how Pepper makes us all feel. Her intentions are good truly. She just doesn't understand.

For Coop because she said she had trouble with the slideshows and Neccy says I just have to share her purdy smile that says "SHE DOES LIKE ME!"
more..just takes a little while to resize everything.

last time NEccy tried to give Baylee a little kiss and she puckered and made a little bit of a cry. Neccy was so upset
she loves babies so that she ran to the chair and basically pouted until the baby went home.
Tonight was much better for both.
This is Neccy's smile.

Poor Pepper she even has nice breath, but nobody wants her kisses. Pepper sat there for so long being so good. Finally she just couldnt' contain just one. She told me she was sorries, it's because Babies taste like cotton candy.

Last edited:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Hello again.

I can't imagine petting a cat bigger than me.

just chilling together. Reminds of the story "the cat that walks by himself" and how he entertained the baby. I never knew a cat that liked children the way Sancho does.

Baylee says "Are you talking about me?"

They agreed she is a keeper:) the end.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh my, Baylee has so many expressions on her face in each pic. She's a doll! I love how she loves the pets & they love her!

Members online