Cane Corso puppy updates - Pic heavy...

and a few more...

Lilly

Rowan (Yes he is a little ribby, he has grain allergies and we have finally gotten everything sorted out on RAW but he and his sister just hit a growth spurts :) )

They are still not far out of the recovery stage (about 30 to 40 years) so type and consistency will be a long way off for a while yet, especially with so many fractions sure that their type is the correct type for the corso. Temperament is something that has been steadily going down hill and a lot fear since the breed has gone mainstream with the AKC that it will continue to do so. The breed is supposed to be stable but aloof but we are seeing softer and unstable dogs being bred creating a serious decline in temperament of our breed. A corso with true temperament isn't one most people can handle but that also makes it a breed that makes puppy sales harder to make if you are breeding "true" temperament so people start to breed the softer temperaments to softer temperaments and you end up where we are now. With a lot of softer dogs, fear biters, unstable, overly aggressive dogs, being a former shell of the majestic breed :(

PS thank you we are happy with how the litter is turning out so far :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
They are all gorgeous! I just want to kiss those smooshy faces! I guess you can tell I know this breed and other mastiffs which are so special.

They are all gorgeous! I just want to kiss those smooshy faces! I guess you can tell I know this breed and other mastiffs which are so special.
Thanks we are kind of partial to them ourselves and they are used to the face smooshing :)

Your Corsos are GORGEOUS. I could seriously browse pictures of them all day.
Thanks, I can tell you the love the adoration when they get it :)

They are sure neat looking! I just saw a video of Alanos they look similarly substantial and interesting!

monkeys23

I love it when you post pics. Drop dead gorgeous dogs! I especially love the brindle mom and the two fawns from the litter. :)

Members online

No members online now.