long story short

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
I have a border collie asleep in my room! My mother was not coping with Sallys emotional damage and I am "fostering" her. I doubt that will stick becaue Paul is smitten! I think I finally have my border!!!! :)

RD

Are you dead yet?
OMG YAY! I am so excited for you :D

What kind of "emotional damage" are we looking at?

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Pics, pics, pics! I remember when you linked to her adoption page - she's a very pretty girl.

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Oooooo, foster fail Foster fail!

*ahem* Anyways, Yay! She is adorable, and with you I'm sure she'll get over her fears.

puppydog

OMG YAY! I am so excited for you :D

What kind of "emotional damage" are we looking at?
Extreme OMG everything terrorizes me, emotional damage. Freaks my mother out, I can handle it though.

You can see pics in the photo section, titled Sally. :)

RD

Are you dead yet?
Sounds like she was meant to be yours. I'm sure the right dog for your mom is out there!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Okay...I'm sorry it didn't work out with your mum, and I'm sure the right dog is out there for her...but...YAY!! I'm so glad you have Sally! :D

Give her some time to just take in her new surroundings and people and gain your trust, and I'm sure she'll warm up to you and Paul. :)

puppydog

She is very warm to Paul and I. She even smiles. She just did not cope with my mothers energy. My mom is very highly strung and that does not help a tense dog. As it stands now, she is a foster. I don't want to get too excited about keeping her because Paul keeps telling me that we can't. We will see.

Members online

No members online now.