Truffles. My little CHI man.

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
LOL bp...plenty of people here are assuming they know what is going on...on BOTH sides. IMO, only the entire situation is well, suspect....I have said actually, little and I have been prompted on what I should say/do via PM when I have said something...who I should support and how I should do so....ya know what? Save it.

Look, all. Let's worry about the important things for now. Madison is safe; now we need to concentrate on keeping Reggin from getting a needle stuck in his leg.

We can argue about taste later.

Just making sure that Truffles and Pebbles have been dewormed and that the yard has been super cleaned (read: bleached) because roundworms can live in the soil for up to 2 years. Sorry just the first thing I thought of when I saw the little man on the grass. Don't want anything happening to the Chis!!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
it wasnt taken it with a Nikon D40 all you gotta do is look at the Exif data...

he's a cutie

I have no idea how to do that :p

No worries, just the 1st thing that popped into my head when I saw the pictures if I am 100% honest, which is why I asked!

I am glad there are pics of him, because he's pretty mint.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
I have no idea how to do that :p

No worries, just the 1st thing that popped into my head when I saw the pictures if I am 100% honest, which is why I asked!

I am glad there are pics of him, because he's pretty mint.
oh I know ;)

I just did it, because I KNEW people would say something :) and I was wondering myself lol

In regards to the peeing inside after just having gone out. Two things come to mind... some small boys just do it and he may very well grow out of it, treat it as an accident (firm NO and back outside or off to the paper), OR, it could be excited urination... it is not all that uncommon in small dogs and it took me forever to realize Armani had it and until you realize your dog has it you cant do anything about it. Look at what you did right before he pees... even saying Armanis name in a "baby voice" can set him off.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
does the breeder have a website, if you dont mind me asking. I have lots of friends looking for chis and Id love to have a responsible breeder website to point them to

TRUFFLES IS SO CUTE! lol he looks like he has so much spunk :) Give him a big kiss on his little head for me :) Little dogs are just the cutest, especially him! lol dont you just wanna pick him up and hold him ALL THE TIME?! lol

bubbatd

Sorry , but I'd rather see pictures of Reggin . He's cute , but I'm not a Chi person and this is like rubbing salt into the wound . I do hope that he brings you comfort though during this time .

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Well, I'm a chi person and I enjoy seeing his pictures.

I think it's kind of hurtful when a person responds to a thread and says that they don't like such-and-such breed. I'm not the biggest fan of a good handful of breeds, but I just find the good in the pictures/breed and move on.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Well, I'm a chi person and I enjoy seeing his pictures.

I think it's kind of hurtful when a person responds to a thread and says that they don't like such-and-such breed. I'm not the biggest fan of a good handful of breeds, but I just find the good in the pictures/breed and move on.
The good old saying.. if you have nothing nice to say, then dont say anything at all

there are like 4 threads dedicated to things about reggin, ect.. and beleive me i know its sad, but lets keep this thread happy and about truffles

F

FluffyZooCrew

Cute Chi.

Jessie, I think some people are just still very sad, as all this stuff with Reggin is still happening. It's nice that Reggin the owner is trying to help herself thru this with her Chi and photo's of him, but Reggin is still sitting in a kill shelter, and at this point, may be already dead, or will be by morning. I think there's just a lot of hurt feelings, and very much depression all around right now with Reggin, and it's hard to see the OP posting happy photo's of her other dog enjoying life, while Reggin may never get the chance to ever do the same again.

Just my thoughts. :(

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Cute Chi.

Jessie, I think some people are just still very sad, as all this stuff with Reggin is still happening. It's nice that Reggin the owner is trying to help herself thru this with her Chi and photo's of him, but Reggin is still sitting in a kill shelter, and at this point, may be already dead, or will be by morning. I think there's just a lot of hurt feelings, and very much depression all around right now with Reggin, and it's hard to see the OP posting happy photo's of her other dog enjoying life, while Reggin may never get the chance to ever do the same again.

I was commenting on the "I'm not a chi person" thing, actually. I just think comments like that are unnecessary.

And yeah, I understand the whole Reggin thing. I've been following the threads and I'm planning on send in a donation to help get him out of the shelter if possible.

bubbatd

Thanks Fluffy .....Jessie , you're right . I shouldn't have let my emotions show .

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Cute Chi.

thats understandable, i did not know there was a chance he has already been PTS :(

Members online