Raw / High Quality Feeders... help please

Brattina88

I wasn't sure where exactly I needed to post this, so mods feel free to move it if its in the wrong spot!

I'm doing a project on real Quality Dog Food, and I would very much appreciate it if you guys could help me out. I've learned so much from the members on this forum, Mordy, and her site...

I need pics. Like, before and after pics, but if you don't have the before I need a couple after only's too :)

I remember seeing before raw and after being fed raw pics before, but I couldn't find them. Plus, I want permission to submit them to my professor with my project. Since I can't use pics of my dogs only (she said that's biased information :rolleyes: )

Thanks in Advanced!! :D

DanL

You can use these of Midnite. She died a couple months ago at age 13. She was about 11 when these shots were taken. The before shot was in May or so, the after shot was in late summer.

Before raw- dull coat, tufts of hair falling out continually, doggie odor, not very toned body wise.

After- this is about 3-4 months on the diet. Shiny shiny coat (she had NO silver or grey on her except right around her mouth- all that silver is sun shining off of her). She was trimmer and more fit, had much more vitality and energy, and no more doggie smell.

I don't think the raw diet gave her any extra time in her life, but I absolutely think that it made her last couple years a higher quality and more enjoyable.

KellyB

Hi. I just started feeding a high quality food, switching from NutroMax to Nature's Variety. Obviously I don't have any pics yet, but I'll keep this in mind if/when I see any changes!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
When I first bought Madison, he was on Puppy Chow (he was from a BYB =/). I switched him to Eukanuba cold turkey, thinking it was 'the best.' After that, I switched him to Nutro Natural Choice. When he was 5 months old, I did a ton of research and switched him to Innova. Both of my girls have been on high quality foods since they were 10 weeks old (when I got them). They were too young when switched to high quality foods to have any noticable differences, though. I'll go through my pictures tonight to see if there are any good "before" ones of Madison, with a noticable difference.

Brattina88

thanks again - my presentation is tomorrow, I need 1-2 more pics that I am about to find, and then I will be done ;)

joce

the canadie(sp?) website has before and after pics -I think thats a high quality food:)

Heres a quick one of Kita.

Last summer on Pedigree, she was quite dull and shedding uncontrollably.

And today after several months on raw, much shinier and has much nicer muscle tone.

Forgot to say you have permission to use the pictures if you like.

Here is Meik ( can not eat raw due to health concerns) he is now fed Innova EVO and Wellness on rotation.

Last year around this time, he was quite thin, his fur was dry and brittle ( eating Pedigree)

And last fall after 3ish months eating his new foods ( EVO and Wellness)
Much fluffier, shiny and heatlhy fur.

Puppys teeth after eating RAW for 3 months.

I dont have any previous pictures, but they werent a pretty sight, however, the fact that he is 8 years old and has never had any dental scrapings or tooth brushings in his life is an interesting tidbit.

Members online

No members online now.