Desperate help for stray

Tahla9999

Already put this in the rescue part, but I think it will get more attention here. If I can't do this, just delete it.

A couple of weeks ago, a pit bull came up to me while I was walking Kai. Lets just say, she ended up lovestruck with me, and ended up following me and staying near my home. I didn't mind that because I wanted to find her home or a rescue to take her. The thing is, I thought she was just a large pit bull but it is becoming evident that she is pregnant. I have seen her before out on walks with a pack of dogs before so it isn't that hard to believe. The thing is, this just makes it harder. I've contacted the local pit bull rescues here in Alabama, but they are all full. One told me they will try to spread the word via facebook so I'm holding on hope for that. I've told almost every dog lover I know about her in hopes of finding a home but had no luck in that department.

The major problem: my father wants her gone. Right now. He does not want her hanging around anymore and plans to call the animal control. I've just called them today to check out there policies and they told me pregnant dogs are usually put to sleep after the 7 day period. Unfortunately, that is not going to sway him from calling. I was able to convince him to wait until Friday, but after that it is a done deal. I've contacted a couple of more people and waiting for their reply right now, but it doesn't look good.

She is very sweet and great with animals. If anyone would like to take her, please contact me, or if not, spread the word about her.

Here she is. Her being mostly black, pit bull, and possibly pregnant is making it nearly impossible to find somebody.

[/

Members online

No members online now.