Puppy or baby??

• Puppy

Votes: 58 78.4%
  • Baby

Votes: 16 21.6%

• Total voters

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Puppy. I like that you can lock them in a box & go out for dinner if you get overwhelmed.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I love puppies!

Right now I'd pick puppy for sure!

In 3-5 years I'd say baby, but I'm not ready for that responsibility/committment yet!

PUPPY :D
Way way wayyy easier to take care of. After all, puppies are only puppies for 12 months, while babies are immature 'children' and 'teens' for 18 years :O !

Puppy. I like that you can lock them in a box & go out for dinner if you get overwhelmed.
and this, LOL

k9krazee

I wonder if there are people who would change their answers if the question was...if you had no babies and no dogs, and could only have one or the other, what would you choose?

I think it's cheating to say, "I've already raised 3 babies, I'll take a puppy now!" ;)

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
I wonder if there are people who would change their answers if the question was...if you had no babies and no dogs, and could only have one or the other, what would you choose?

I think it's cheating to say, "I've already raised 3 babies, I'll take a puppy now!" ;)
Well, if you put it that way, I've raised my babies and my puppy. I'll take a quiet retirement with the Mrs. now.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
This is actually hard for me. A few years ago, it would be puppy, no contest.

But. . .I have a puppy who's giving me grey hair and my hormones are telling me to go forth and multiply. :p

I guess I'll say puppy, since I'm millenniums away from being ready for a kid. Sorry for cheating, k9. ;)

Doberluv

Yeah...me too Eddie. I've raised two children and too many puppies to count right now. I'm seriously thinking of dropping the whole dang thing about raising other critters. It's hard enough to keep myself raised upright as it is. LOL. Retirement does have it's plus side. Or potential plus side.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
LOL Dak I can cure you of baby fever in a couple weeks :D :D. We will be in the new house too so we will have ROOM!!!!
I have had so many try to cure me. Thus, it is not working. My boyfriend's boys come over every other weekend, sometimes a lot more. Plus every girl I go to school with has kids and I am like "AWWWWW" and I have NINE, soon to be ten, nieces and nephews, on my step dad's side. I am telling you, the baby fever will be the death of me LOL

Paige

Let it be
I picked baby because while i really enjoy dogs... I'm not so fond of puppies. Babies on the other hand make my heart melt.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I picked baby because while i really enjoy dogs... I'm not so fond of puppies. Babies on the other hand make my heart melt.
You should let me borrow Briggs since you are about to pop in less than 2 weeks and I feel you will need bundles of time with the new baby and it'll only be far to let me spend time with Briggs because he is adorable and awesome and his hair is AMAZING! OMG his hair! I love it. NEVER cut it! LOL

GipsyQueen

Baby - I want children, so if there was no back, then def. baby. ;) If I could change my answer in a few years - a puppy.

Members online

No members online now.