Breaking Bad

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Michael and I started watching it about 3 days ago on Netflix (Thank GOD for this website!) and it is one of the best series EVER!

We are watching Season 2 Episode 2.
Just an all around awesome show.

Just needed to share the awesomeness :D

JacksonsMom

EEEKKKK. I'm totally obsessed if you didn't already know.

It's seriously amazing. I started watching in, like April or May-ish and finished very quickly. I often wish I would have slowed down and savored it more, LOL ... I miss the excitement of not knowing. It's seriously amazing. Never in my life had I been more addicted to a show, I'm pretty sure I was lacking sleep for like 3 weeks because I just couldn't stop.

Be forewarned, too, you will now compare everything to BB. It's really hard for me to get into a show now. Everything about BB is just so amazing. The writing, the cinematography, the acting, everything.

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
I watched the first 5 episodes and just couldn't get into it. I think it was really the random short sex scenes that turned me off from it. That and I've never had an interest in the whole "thug, druggy" culture. The only part I did like was the science but everything that I didn't enjoy overruled that fun part.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I watched the first 5 episodes and just couldn't get into it. I think it was really the random short sex scenes that turned me off from it. That and I've never had an interest in the whole "thug, druggy" culture. The only part I did like was the science but everything that I didn't enjoy overruled that fun part.
Wait until you get to later season one and season 2. It took me like 5-6 episodes to get into it but now it is amazing!

Jacksonsmom- I am a HUGE Grey's Anatomy fan, but BB is just simply awesome. I definitely think it has bumped up to GA status now lol. As soon as my hashbrown casserole gets done, I will stuff my face and watch more BB.

JacksonsMom

Wait until you get to later season one and season 2. It took me like 5-6 episodes to get into it but now it is amazing!

Jacksonsmom- I am a HUGE Grey's Anatomy fan, but BB is just simply awesome. I definitely think it has bumped up to GA status now lol. As soon as my hashbrown casserole gets done, I will stuff my face and watch more BB.
I actually just started watching GA and really love it. I mean the two are kind of comparing apples to oranges, lol. But GA is really good, though I liked ER better.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I actually just started watching GA and really love it. I mean the two are kind of comparing apples to oranges, lol. But GA is really good, though I liked ER better.
Never even seen ER lol
And yes, definitely apples to oranges but still lol

Grey's Anatomy is just as awesome as BB but in a different way.
GA made me cry A LOT, which didn't bother me cause every now and then everybody needs a good cry. But I got SO attached and into the characters, it was a bit insane. I remember have dreams about GA quite often :lol-sign:

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
BB is awesome. I have 1 and a half episodes left on season 4 then i have to torrent season 5 and catch up completely!

GA is still my favourite show though. It still gets me going after all these years.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Should definitely be in bed since it is after 1 am, but I cannot stop watching this show LOL

Like half through an episode I'm like "I am going to bed" then the last 10 minutes of the episode catches me and I HAVE to watch the next episode. I'm like WTF JUST HAPPENED!?!?! MUST WATCH NEXT EPISODE!

Whoever made this show made it just so people don't sleep and stay up all hours of the night :lol-sign:

JacksonsMom

Never even seen ER lol
And yes, definitely apples to oranges but still lol

Grey's Anatomy is just as awesome as BB but in a different way.
GA made me cry A LOT, which didn't bother me cause every now and then everybody needs a good cry. But I got SO attached and into the characters, it was a bit insane. I remember have dreams about GA quite often :lol-sign:
I just started season 2 of GA so I have a whillleee to go, but it just started getting like really good!

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I just started season 2 of GA so I have a whillleee to go, but it just started getting like really good!
Oh yea, you got a ways to go but it is soooo worth it.
Also, once you get done with the Netflix seasons, you can go on ABC.com and watch the most recent GA season (I think its season 9). They should have season 9 (?) on Neflix sometime between March and May of next year. I haz a sad over this lol

I stayed up last night and watched 3 episodes of BB without Michael, he was not happy lol In my defense, I.could.not.turn.AWAY! It was just awesome.

Members online

No members online now.