The Venting Thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Punch him in the dick.

Only because it's humorous, of course.
They've moved rather far away and I haven't seen either of them in almost a year. I did warn him once though, before they moved. But it wasn't punch him in the dick. It was straight up kick his ass. Also I wasn't laughing when I said it.

It's tough because people told me he wasn't nice to her, but he was always nice to me and in FRONT of me he was always nice to her. And she seems like she's happy, so I'm trying to make room for that she seems happy. But I also think he is one of those people who is good at knowing who he can push around, and he knew that I am not one of those people. So I've been suspicious of him, cautious, but leaving room for him to prove wrong what people said I wasn't seeing. But I did warn him. Just to make it clear. Because I don't think anybody else, even people who were seeing him be mean to her, ever took it upon themselves to make it clear. So I did.

Saeleofu

Sooo. I still need to trade in my car before this new crappy transmission goes out. Now my car is having other issues. I keep hearing popping noises every time I turn the wheel or when I stop and then hit the gas again. I'm wondering if maybe it's a cv joint of steering column? I'm still covered under warranty so I'm pretty sure I can get that fixed, but we still have to pay a $250 deductible or something.
My last car had crappy cv joints and control arms and it made that popping noise, too (it also made it before my wheel flew off on the highway, so apparently loose lug nuts may make the same sounds).

My current car I KNOW has a broken left front CV axle that I need to get replaced, and it makes the popping sound too.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
They've moved rather far away and I haven't seen either of them in almost a year. I did warn him once though, before they moved. But it wasn't punch him in the dick. It was straight up kick his ass. Also I wasn't laughing when I said it.

It's tough because people told me he wasn't nice to her, but he was always nice to me and in FRONT of me he was always nice to her. And she seems like she's happy, so I'm trying to make room for that she seems happy. But I also think he is one of those people who is good at knowing who he can push around, and he knew that I am not one of those people. So I've been suspicious of him, cautious, but leaving room for him to prove wrong what people said I wasn't seeing. But I did warn him. Just to make it clear. Because I don't think anybody else, even people who were seeing him be mean to her, ever took it upon themselves to make it clear. So I did.
Perhaps remind him that they didn't move *that* far away and your talk still holds true?

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Found out that a "teacup tiger" some some stupid internet thing. There goes my username. Which I picked because I started calling Roxie a "shorthaired teacup tiger" because of this picture:

La-la-lame.

Also, winter boredom is starting to drive me mad. I'm so bored, that reading is becoming boring to me. Books or other information. Cannot wait for spring and nice weather!!

Hope everyone is well today :)

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I dreamed my mother died suddenly of a brain aneurysm last night. I woke up and realized it was a dream, called my mother just to be sure, but I just can't shake that horrible sad feeling. The dream was so real, it was terrible. All I want to do is cry. I also don't think it helps that the night before last I dreamed that my twin sister was attacked and I visited her in the hospital and she died from her injuries. The night before that I could've sworn someone opened my bedroom door, came in and was going to kill us, but I woke up in a panic and my BF calmed me down.

Still, I'm tired of the nightmares, let's go back tot he ones I can't remember, k thanks.

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Got the worst call this morning at 3am... It's 6:30 now and I still can't sleep, which sucks because I'm showing the house in a few hours. I am so bloody tired. :(

Also, that song by Busted (I was originally a Fightstar fan... Still am) is stuck in my head. Mur.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Or you could throw on jeans and come over...
I could, but I'm still not wearing a shirt. That might be interesting walking into your house. :p

Real vent warning: I CAN'T FIND ANY OF MY UNDERWEAR. WHERE THE HELL DID IT ALL GO???? I have three clean pairs, and I have to own 30+. I have 5 freshly washed, and another 5 in the washer, and no more dirty laundry.

I feel like Middie is eating it or something. This is a LOT of underwear to go missing.

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
I could, but I'm still not wearing a shirt. That might be interesting walking into your house. :p

Real vent warning: I CAN'T FIND ANY OF MY UNDERWEAR. WHERE THE HELL DID IT ALL GO???? I have three clean pairs, and I have to own 30+. I have 5 freshly washed, and another 5 in the washer, and no more dirty laundry.

I feel like Middie is eating it or something. This is a LOT of underwear to go missing.
Panty thieves?

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE

Patrick led a panty raid, obviously.

Last edited:

Saeleofu

Nothing like opening a can of Spaghetti-Os for lunch only to find out that it's really a can of botulism.

Good thing I had another can in my drawer!

Members online

No members online now.