Jackson enjoying this 70 degree winter day

JacksonsMom

The weather was incredible today. 69 and sunny at one point, but maintained at around 60 for most of the day.

We had agility tonight, and it was awesome not being freezing. I think it was around 55 at that point.

Before agility class, we hit up a local park, for a little walk, etc, and I snapped some pictures. :)

(I can't decide if I like the unedited ^ pic better than the edited)

-more-

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Omg these pictures <3 Jackson is such a good looking dog and I really love him in leather. His collar and harness are AWESOME!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Jackson is so cute lol. I love his "bangs" and have no idea how you keep them looking so good...I'm sure in my hands they would be crooked or look chopped.

JacksonsMom

Great picture set! You should know that I bought that harness because of these pictures lol
Hahhaa, nice. I really like it, it's a good active dog kind of harness. It sits up on his chest a little high for my liking (sometimes he gags if he gives a hard pull) but I'm liking it so far. :)

JacksonsMom

Jackson is so cute lol. I love his "bangs" and have no idea how you keep them looking so good...I'm sure in my hands they would be crooked or look chopped.
Oh well it's certainly not me lol. He gets groomed professionally, but honestly his hair is driving me bonkers lately. She did this whole 'visor cut' on him and his bangs started hanging directly in his eyes, so yeah, trying to grow them to the side and well, uh, I kinda used dog hair gel (don't judge) :p

Members online

No members online now.