Peeing on people's legs

Shakou

Yesterday at a picnic event, we were approached by this strange guy who struck up a conversation with us about bike travel. As he was talking to us, Ma'ii walked up to him, and was sniffing his leg. We didn't think much of it, until he turned to the side, lifted his leg and peed ALL OVER the guy's pants.

Ma'ii has NEVER done this before. He's gotten people by accident before that were standing in the line of fire, but he has never intentionally walked up to a person and done this. The guy was really nice about it (though I think he was expecting me to "punish" my dog more then simply sending him into the bike trailer). I guess this is more venting/babble, but I'm kind of wondering what would cause him to do this?

I shouldn't find it funny, because it's not, but I can't stop laughing!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
That's hilarious XD I think somebody else has a dog that will only pee on this one certain guy, so I may just be that guy smelled really enticing.

Lyzelle

I'd probably laugh. After the initial shock, of course. Zander lifted his leg once on me when he was a pup. Ironic, because I was so excited that week that he was finally lifting his leg to pee like a big boy!

Dante's done it on a random house plant. Just the one, though.

I guess some boys just can't help it. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.