Geniuses.. thats what you guys are

So I took your advice, and I took all 3 dogs for a walk around the block, dropped Bailey off and ran with the boys.

HOLY OBEDIENCE BATMAN! It was perfect! We tried jogging a little with Bailey to see if she was interested, but she started running sideways like she was about to pull out of her harness, so we walked. The boys behaved so nicely while we walked, and then when I put her in she went and layed down and the boys and I ran. It was so perfect! Thanks! And heres tons of pics!

Kody ready to go

Bailey ready to go

Chance ready to go

*I didnt take any pics while out with Bailey because I keep her leash in my right hand and the boys leashes in my left, too hard to manage a camera too.

Come on mom lets get out of this driveway and GO!(Thats his pigskin in his mouth, destuffed pig stuffed animal he takes with him everywhere for the past 2 1/2 years)

*more*

Aww pretty lights (not mine lol)

At least hes looking in the general direction of the camera this time

Come on mom! Do I LOOK like I wanna just be standing her. Gosh, you're making a fool of yourself mom.

Wait a minute.. Are those my dogs? On my front lawn? Sitting NICELY?

*couple more*

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Well done! It is always so gratifying when they make you proud!

Well done! It is always so gratifying when they make you proud!
Thanks! They always loved going for walks but they were always so sporadic that they never calmed down because they didnt know when their next walk would be.

Now that we are going daily, they really have been calming down and just enjoying the walk

Mdawn

LOL!! The pigskin has me cracking up! That's hilarious that he has to take it everywhere he goes...what a funny boy!

I love Bailey's excited look she had before her walk and I just can't get over how handsome Chance is. :)

ACooper

OMG! How cute is that he takes that pigskin everywhere? I think you should call him Linus! ahahha

Very pretty dogs, looks like you had a nice walk about :)

Criosphynx

um is it just me or is Mr. Pigskin much much smaller than the last time i saw him...??

Is he vanishing? What will Kody do then????

oh noes

LOL!! The pigskin has me cracking up! That's hilarious that he has to take it everywhere he goes...what a funny boy!

I love Bailey's excited look she had before her walk and I just can't get over how handsome Chance is. :)
Tonight he took bunny skin. Hes a comical dog lol

OMG! How cute is that he takes that pigskin everywhere? I think you should call him Linus! ahahha

Very pretty dogs, looks like you had a nice walk about :)
OMG Linus!!! I should SO call him that!

um is it just me or is Mr. Pigskin much much smaller than the last time i saw him...??

Is he vanishing? What will Kody do then????

oh noes
He just stuffs him up in his mouth very far.. pigskin is very much alive. Kody doesnt chew on him, he SUCKS on his legs.. hes cute

They are great buddies and cute together!
Thanks! They all love each other!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THat's the way we do our walks, and i like that mine honor Mary's slow speed when we go round the first time.
Daily walks are necessary here, i think Victor and Pepper would revolt if they didn't have that release from the housebound boredoms.

Great walk pics! PIgskin story is just the sweetest.

THat's the way we do our walks, and i like that mine honor Mary's slow speed when we go round the first time.
Daily walks are necessary here, i think Victor and Pepper would revolt if they didn't have that release from the housebound boredoms.

Great walk pics! PIgskin story is just the sweetest.
Being a new returning member, and not getting off on the right foot last time, I didnt want to overload with threads. Probably too late for that,. But pigskin does deserve his own thread, that thing is a legend in our house.

He has survived like 20 trips in the washer, he has survived being buried in the backyard, being run over by the lawnmower..

It was your idea to take them all for a walk first. They really do respect walking because they know they get to run as soon as we drop off Bailey.

Members online

No members online now.