Diamond

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
I was at the feed store yesterday looking at the dog toys and everything. Then I realized I should maybe see if they sold Innova. We can't buy Innova often because the only place I knew of that sold it was an hour away. But this feed store is down the road I just had never been inside.

So I went looking and saw that they sell "Chicken Soup" which I know is a good quality holistic. And they also sell Diamond which I could have sworn I have heard about on here. And I was just wondering who fed it here or even heard of it? Is it like Innova, Eagle Pack, or Chicken Soup? I didn't buy any while I was there because we still have a big bag of kibble.

I really did like this feed store though. They had absolutely NO Iams or Purina in the whole place :D . So I am definately going back to atleast buy a big bag of Chicken Soup.

dogstarsleddogs

The dog is never wrong!
I've fed Diamond until about a year ago. Its an ok food, definatly not top of the line, but it works. My dogs dont do too well on the green and black bags (professional and performance ones...i think) but do good on the puppy food.
I'd say if you can do it, to stick with the Chicken Soup, its also made by Diamond, but is a higher quality product.

Melissa_W

Be careful about Diamond, they were involved in recalls in 05 and also during the latest scare (Natural Balance is made by Diamond).

You can order Innova online.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Be careful about Diamond, they were involved in recalls in 05 and also during the latest scare (Natural Balance is made by Diamond).

You can order Innova online.
That's what I was thinking too.

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Ohh okay I had no idea. Its hard because I know once I move out my mom will stop feeding Tucker Innova. I don't have a car at the moment and thats why they havent been on it lately. She also will not order food from online. But I figured if atleast the Chicken Soup or Diamond was okay its just down the road so she couldn't complain. I don't have a regular job right now either and also I am saving alot of money for the move. But that feed shop sells pretty cheap so hopefully I can maybe work something out.

Melissa_W

I totally understand. Chicken Soup is fine for now, it's not on the recall list or anything. It's better than a lot of foods out there!

Kai's Uncle Skye has been eating Diamond all his life and he's never had a single problem with it.

Members online

No members online now.