? For Couples & Single Folks

For singles:

do your dog(s) sleep with you? - Only Lily, the Doxies like their space

what size bed do you have? - My bunk is a full, but I usually sleep on my Footon that folds out to a king.

how many dog(s) - Five, but the Dachshunds like their space, they dont like to cuddle in bed

where? aside you? at the edge? - Lily is really good. She usually sleeps with her back on my stomache (and my arm wrapped around her) Or Laying over one of my legs with her head on my chest (she uses My busim as a pillow) Or if she doesnt feel like a good cuddle, she will sleep at the end of the bed with her head on my feet.

do you see yourself still sleeping with your dog(s) Yeah! The guy can have whatever is left of the bed :)

yoko

do your dog(s) sleep with you? yes

what size bed do you have? full

how many dog(s) yoshi :)

where? aside you? at the edge? depends. in the summer i usually sleep on my side and she sleeps in the litte indention where my knee is lol. or we sleep back to back. during winter when i am cold she's under the blankets with my arms around her because she's a little heater

do you see yourself still sleeping with your dog(s) if and when you you have to share with another being? yoshi was here first. if they dont like it they can sleep somewhere else

Scooter

I'm married, and yes Zoe sleeps with us. She has her own bed on the floor, and that's usually where she goes when we go to bed. At some point during the night she jumps on the bed (Queen size)and sleeps right between us. Sometimes she'll even put her little head on one of our pillows. I have to wash the duvet cover every week, but it's worth it! We love waking up to her kisses and waggy tail!

RD

Are you dead yet?
Eve refuses to get on the bed if I'm sleeping with someone else. Jealous I suppose.

do your dog(s) sleep with you? Yup.

what size bed do you have? I'm not sure. It's a futon and I normally sleep on it in its "couch" form. I think it folds out into a full-size mattress.

how many dog(s)? Just Eve usually - sometimes with RJ the cat.

where? aside you? at the edge? At the foot of the bed, with her head on my feet, or curled up into my back if I'm sleeping on my side.

do you see yourself still sleeping with your dog(s) if and when you you have to share with another being? If she'll suck it up and join us, then of course!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
For singles:

do your dog(s) sleep with you? Sometimes Lizzie will. I get cold a lot of the time at night so I have many blankets on the bed, so most of the time it's too hot. But she takes naps alot on my bed.

what size bed do you have? Double

how many dog(s)? Just Lizzie.

where? aside you? at the edge? Mostly in the middle at the end of the bed.

do you see yourself still sleeping with your dog(s) if and when you you have to share with another being? I'm not sure. Maybe sometimes, but if I'm a newlywed then I don't see myself sharing my bed with a dog at night :p

Herschel

For couples:

do your dog(s) sleep with you? Yes

how many dog(s)? 2

what size bed do you have? Queen

where? in between the two? at the edge? Herschel always sleeps on a little pillow on the side of me, Nala sometimes sleeps on the side of me but sometimes she sleeps in her bed on the floor (her choice).

is your significant other okay with sharing the bed with dogs? We wouldn't have it any other way!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
For singles:

do your dog(s) sleep with you? For the most part. We all fall asleep together and then they get off on their own sometime during the night, then crawl back up before morning.

what size bed do you have? Full

how many dog(s)? Two

where? aside you? at the edge? Sawyer sleeps at the foot and Virgo just curls up wherever. Last night it was up on the pillows with me, then she moved down to my feet. That's where I want the dogs at anyway. My feet get cold easily.

do you see yourself still sleeping with your dog(s) if and when you you have to share with another being? Depends on the person and the size of bed we have. Two people and two big dogs does not work on my bed. Now if we have a Queen or King size, then sure. I like cuddling with my dogs, but they also know to stay off when I tell them too. ;)

For singles:

do your dog(s) sleep with you? Never.

what size bed do you have? Twin.

how many dog(s) 1.

where? aside you? at the edge? He sleeps on his bed at the head of my bed or on my laundry, wherever it happens to be at the time.

do you see yourself still sleeping with your dog(s) if and when you you have to share with another being? Absolutely not.

For couples:

do your dog(s) sleep with you? No, for a few reasons.
He cannot jump off the bed, its to high up for him
I am a very restless sleeper and might kick him off the
bed, or squiash him he is so small.
He sleeps in his crate right beside the bed.

how many dog(s)? 1

where? in between the two? at the edge? n/a

is your significant other okay with sharing the bed with dogs? Yes, he would be fine with it, but respects my reasons why we are not allowing it

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
For singles:

do your dog(s) sleep with you?

what size bed do you have?

how many dog(s)

where? aside you? at the edge?

do you see yourself still sleeping with your dog(s) if and when you you have to share with another being?
Cider sleeps with me, Smudge crated.

I have a double bed.

Cider sleeps beside me, often jumps off and sleeps elsewhere. Often is at my feet in the morning.

Last time I shared a bed Cider was still being crated. I'm not sure she'd want to share for more than 5 minutes and get off on her own.

For singles: Terminally Single

do your dog(s) sleep with you? Wally does, Teeny usually sleeps in her crate

what size bed do you have? queen

how many dog(s) 2

where? aside you? at the edge? Wally usually gets the whole bed, I sleep on a tiny portion on my side with his foot in my stomach. On the rare occasion that Teeny sleeps with us, she usually sleeps on my pillows as though she doesn't weight 56 pounds!

do you see yourself still sleeping with your dog(s) if and when you you have to share with another being? Not sure. Right now, though, I couldn't see myself not sleeping with my Wally.

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
For singles:

do your dog(s) sleep with you? vixie and dodger currently do, ruby sleeps in her crate.

what size bed do you have? full

how many dog(s) 2 in the bed

where? aside you? at the edge? vixie likes under the covers between my legs, dodger changes from above to below and back again for the covers and likes to sleep at my side.

do you see yourself still sleeping with your dog(s) if and when you you have to share with another being?
no, infact once my apt is finnished im going to gate off the bedroom and the dogs wont have acess to that area, my bf isnt exactly "dog crazy" and were too "active" to share our bed lol.h

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
do your dog(s) sleep with you? Not at all.

what size bed do you have? Double

how many dog(s) 1

where? aside you? at the edge? On HIS doggy bed on the floor beside my bed.

do you see yourself still sleeping with your dog(s) if and when you you have to share with another being? Things will remain the way they are.

Cheza

For couples:

do your dog(s) sleep with you? Most of the time. She usually starts out on the floor and moves onto the bed later in the night.

how many dog(s)? 1

where? in between the two? at the edge? Depends. Usually the edge, I think she gets too hot in between us.

is your significant other okay with sharing the bed with dogs? yup, he suggested it.

BandPsMom

For couples:

do your dog(s) sleep with you? yes they both do

how many dog(s)? 2

what size bed do you have? Full, though we are gonna be getting a queen.

where? in between the two? at the edge? Bronson and Pepper generally sleep between the two of us, or Bronson will sleep on one side of my knees and Pepper will sleep on the other.

is your significant other okay with sharing the bed with dogs? yep. i think he'd miss them just as much as I would if they were there. They make such nice feet warmers...:lol-sign:

Members online

No members online now.