I was thinking about a former Chazzer today

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Anyone remember her? Such a tragedy :(

This happened before a LOT of you Chazzers joined, but those of us who have been around here much longer remember her.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Wow, I missed that. I remember her though, and her dogs. I was just talking tonight about how fragile life is. You never know if you're going to make it through the day really.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I remember, and I think of her every once in a while. Such an unfair, cruel end to a beautiful life. :(

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I remember this was RIGHT when I joined, and I had no idea who she was but thought the whole thing was just so heartbreaking.

:(

Doberluv

I remember how shocked and saddened I was when I first heard about this, not that long ago. I was a member then, but I think that was when I was on a little hiatus from Chaz or something because I don't remember being here when it happened.

I hate how the media makes such a grandstand for these psychopaths. No, he isn't sorry, I can almost guarantee. I have no doubt he's some kind of narcissist or sociopath. They do not possess the ability to feel guilty or feel empathy. What a darn shame...such a young life snuffed out. What a sweet girl, younger than my own daughter. I just can't imagine the pain and grief of her whole family. It will never end for them. So very sad.

yoko

I think at the time it bugged me so much because it was the first time I've had to deal with someone in my online community dying. I was use to people not visiting sites any more or disappearing but this was the first time where I knew what happened to that person and it was horrible

Romy

Taxiderpy
She's the reason why I feel it's incredibly important to listen when people come forward about abuse, and not dismiss or belittle them. This is why it can't be covered over when it happens. The only way to stop it is to bring it out in the sunshine so it can get burned away, and wither to nothing along with the perpetrator. It breaks my heart that she didn't make it out in time. I can't even imagine how terrified she was in her last moments.

Just seeing similar dynamics unfolding in other situations scares the crap out of me.

*hugs everybody on chaz* You all stay safe please.

yoko

She's the reason why I feel it's incredibly important to listen when people come forward about abuse, and not dismiss or belittle them. This is why it can't be covered over when it happens. The only way to stop it is to bring it out in the sunshine so it can get burned away, and wither to nothing along with the perpetrator. It breaks my heart that she didn't make it out in time. I can't even imagine how terrified she was in her last moments.

Just seeing similar dynamics unfolding in other situations scares the crap out of me.

*hugs everybody on chaz* You all stay safe please.
:hail::hail:

Members online

No members online now.