Anyone breed brittney spaniels?

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
candib64 said:
Okay BB, I got it up to the use code, I am in the tinypic, and got my pic and it hosted but am lost after that. I am sorry hun, I am not very smart with my puter yet. =(
hugs
candi
Don't worry bout it......just right click on the third code down....which should have IMG on both sides and click on where it says "copy" Then come back here and push "ctrl+v" and it will paste the code onto the thread. Then that's it! :)

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Sorry I have to go, but if you look at the threads in the forum help or pm someone like renee or nedim they would be able to help you :) Good luck! :)

candib64

I got it BB!! Thank you!! you are an angel for sure! that one was her and here are the other two pics they sent me!!

my dog is the center right one!!

Are they not lovely!! I cant wait to go get her!!
I am so excited!!
hugs
candi

candib64

They have nicknamed her angel to identify her, my hubby wants to name her daisy and I had abby picked before I even saw her. But I like angel too so I dont know what to name her. maybe see her personality first? what do you think?
hugs
candi

candib64

Well Its Late And I Need To Lay Down. Thanks Bb For You Help And Sorry I Missed You Lea. Hope To See You Both Tomorrow Sometime!
Good Night And God Bless
Hugs
Candi

candib64

I Was Playing In Options And Trying To Add A Pic To My Name And This Is My Jewelsy! My Granddoggy!! My Daughters Dog But She Should Just Give Her To Me Cause Jewels Loves Me More Than Anything! My Dolly Who Passed In June Looked Just Like Her! Only Jewels Is Half Rat Terrier And Half Chiwahwa(sp)! When I Am Around Jewels Wont Have Nothing To Do With No One Or Let Me Out Of Her Sight! We Have A Very Strong Bond! I Babysit Her Just Like My Granddaughter! I Love Her So Very Much It Hurts I Cant See Her Every Day, My Daughter Lives In Ga And Me In Tennessee Its Only 2 Hours Away And I Go Down There To See My Granddaughter And Jewels!
Well I Have Babbled Enough. I Just FeeL A Little Guilty For Getting Angel, The Brittney Cause Jewels Will Be Very Jealous And Upset With That. =(
Hugs
Candi

Members online