I'm starting to think she might be part Basenji...

Dekka

Just try me..
Oh My what great ears you have. Very cute!! Does she yodel like a basenji?

621mum

She does! She also barks, but is more likely to "talk." We call it her Snoopy sound because she makes noises like Snoopy when he talks to Charlie Brown. And when she gets upset, she doesn't bark, whine, or howl... it sounds like she is ululating!

bnwalker2

My house is a zoo
Scooter is very talkative and sounds a lot like a Basenji or Husky in some of his vocalizations... but to my knowledge he doesn't have either in his background!

Dekka

Just try me..
doesn't look husky to me, the colour, ears, and head shape (even looks like there are some of those wrinkles there) looks basenji. (Dekka yodels too, and neither are in her pedigree)

Saintgirl

The pup does look husky mix to me. One of the pups that comes to daycare daily could be a littermate they look so much alike. I wish I had a pic! He is a husky/shep mix. My Abbey is also a husky shep mix and she looked alot like your pup when she was young, just a different color!! When I was a teenager we had a basenji, and he would always amaze people with his chortle. But there is a huge difference between a husky woo-woo and their grunts than that of a basenji chortle.

Members online

No members online now.