Bloo is the best dog EVAR

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I'm so thrilled with Bloo I could cry. She had a LONG (ten hour) day today. I don't talk about it a lot, but Bloo is weird meeting new people and pretty reactive/aggressive towards strange dogs. We went to the card shop, where she met Howie and his sweet wife, Stephanie. She politely asked for pets and gave Howie kisses. Next was the RC track, where she met probably 20 new people, including a child who couldn't have been more than 11 or 12. Even when he was running around, she was interested but sweet and polite. There was a pair of older dogs that someone walked into the field, she grumbled but did not react. Then, there was a young lab somebody walked into the field... similar reaction.

We then had to go deliver a treadmill to my friend, who she met with kisses and a wagging tail. She sat nicely in the truck while we moved it in, then it was off to Petco with her and Emmy.

She pooped in Petco. Oops. She redeemed herself by not snarking, growling, attacking, or eating the beagle that ran up into her face at any turn, or the mini poodle on a flexi, or the chihuahua. She got cookies and MOAR LOVINS from the employees.

I am so proud of my girly today.

Sekah

The Monster.
Great job! Also, I have the same comfortflex harness! Probably in the same size. Congrats to you and Bloo.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Go Bloo! I love herrrrr. Obviously.

Sometimes I still wish the timing would have been right to bring her home. ;) So glad she's permanently with you though!

Members online

No members online now.