Big Announcement!!

Thought I would post some pictures of the parents since I adore them both

Here is Skandal the dad

Happy boy

Look familiar?

Shiva the Momma

She reminds me a lot of Didgie

I think Shiva is pretty tiny, can't remember her size though. Skandal is Traveler sized at 40lb.

Solids are awesome!

Toller_08

I am so happy for you!! This is super exciting. And I hope he grows up to be all that you are hoping for!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Is Skandal's tail shorter than normal? The last picture is really throwing me off. lol

And man, Mamma is a looker! I love Zip's big white blaze. :D

You guys mentioned Mamma is from a totally different line. Is she too from Australia? Do you have any more pictures of her working? I'd love to see them if possible! The differences/similarities between Koolies/BCs working is so fascinating.

Is Skandal's tail shorter than normal? The last picture is really throwing me off. lol

And man, Mamma is a looker! I love Zip's big white blaze. :D

You guys mentioned Mamma is from a totally different line. Is she too from Australia? Do you have any more pictures of her working? I'd love to see them if possible! The differences/similarities between Koolies/BCs working is so fascinating.
Skandal's tail

And I'll dig around for some working pictures!

I did find this one

SaraB

Thanks everyone!! I adore the parents of this litter, I was beyond excited when I saw that the solid male was born.

Aleron

Ya, Zinga played a big part in it though. If she wasn't such a fun and fantastic dog, there would have been no convincing him.
LOL well I think my dogs are pretty fun and fantastic too. My husband dislikes shrieking and super needy behavior though, which is his biggest issue with the Belgians. I'm pretty sure I couldn't convince him that what he really wanted was a Koolie of his very own for the same reasons he wouldn't get himself a Belgian.

Love the pictures of the parents, the mom really does look like Didgie. Can't wait for cute puppy pictures :cool:

SaraB

LOL well I think my dogs are pretty fun and fantastic too. My husband dislikes shrieking and super needy behavior though, which is his biggest issue with the Belgians. I'm pretty sure I couldn't convince him that what he really wanted was a Koolie of his very own for the same reasons he wouldn't get himself a Belgian.
I didn't mean to imply that your dogs arn't fantastic. What I meant is that Tim thinks Zinga is fun and fantastic and there for wants his own. If he didn't, Zip wouldn't be coming to live with us.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
All that potential in that teeny tiny noggin. Congrats. I am green with envy.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I actually really really like the solid colored Koolies. I'll probably get one one day, but we'll see... Gotta always have at least one herding breed in this household so unless Bamm lives forever I may have a K(c)oolie or another BC in my future.

Aleron

I didn't mean to imply that your dogs arn't fantastic. What I meant is that Tim thinks Zinga is fun and fantastic and there for wants his own. If he didn't, Zip wouldn't be coming to live with us.
Oh I didn't mean it like that at all or think that you did. It's just nice that he decided he also wanted the breed that you happened to want to breed. That's all. The rest, I just thought was funny because I was just having this sort of conversation with my husband today. He really does love our dogs as part of the family but he wishes they didn't have to shriek. Mostly it came up because Roust has been on a "let's everyone wake up at 5:30 am" kick lately -_-

Members online

No members online now.