Say hello to Persephone!

Picklepaige

Her sister, Eris, is too fast for my phone camera, but she's black and a bit bigger. I. Am. In. Love. I've never had females, or babies (my past two were older males I adopted from the shelter) so I'm not used to how fast and playful they are, but man oh man are they fun.

I have been wanting more rats for years, but losing Brutus killed me and I've been afraid it would hurt too much. Today, I just said I was going to get some, and I did. I am so happy <3

She's a Dumbo? Very cute! Our Penny is the same type/colour, her sister Indie, who we lost last spring, was as well but without the Dumbo ears.

Picklepaige

Yep, she's a dumbo! I got Eris from the feeder bin, so she isn't, but Persephone is. I'll try to get better pictures once I get my camera back.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
My last several ratties were all girls, they ARE fun! I love the boys because they were generally more cuddly and happy to just hang out with me, but the girls were special. I don't necessarily want to say they are smarter than the boys, but for the most part they were certainly more motivated. LOL

Also, I see she's a dumbo... but it's hard to tell in the pic... is she a blue???? That is my dream rattie, an American Blue Dumbo. <3

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Hello! i like your ears, and your pretty eyes, and your long whiskers.

Members online

No members online now.