"Hi" and something more...

nicco

Wolfpack
Hi you guys!Long time no spoken.And you know why?Because I've been so busy this week...My boss breeds schnauzers (giant, standard and mini) and this weekend is a dog international competition and it is held in Bucharest and we had to get the dogs ready and make them look great.And it was very hard and we were so tired at the end of each day...But thank God it passed...now all we have to do is to go to the competition and present the dogs in the rings...Hope all goes well. I just looove to go to dogs' competitions. I like it so much there. There are so many breeds....very beautiful. I can't wait!!!I'm so excited!!

Oh...and another thing...We had an earthquake the other day...it was so scary.I hope it won't happen again.The thing is that the animals (my great dane and my 2 cats) didn't feel anything before it started...One of my cats, though, ran to hide in the bathroom, but while the earthquake was in progress...well...I don't know...maybe they were too asleep lol ;)
Does your pets get nervous before something "big" happens?
Kiss Kiss
Nicco :cool:

Debi

Hi Nicco! Have a wonderful time at the competition! :) I know when a storm is coming because Addie starts howling...both dogs want to hide. The cat usually never cares a bit, so the one time we had tornado warnings and the sky was looking very ominous.....I see the cat freaking out and running under the sofa to hide........THEN, I knew it could be kind of scarey!!! lol An earthquake!!! Glad all is well with you. :)

Wow, Nicco, it sounds like things are pretty exciting! Glad to hear the earthquake wasn't too significant. We had them when I was growing up outside San Francisco, and truthfully, my Mom is the only person I ever saw get scared.

Be sure to let us know how the competition goes, and take lots of photos if you can. We'd love to see all the dogs and the ones you work with especially.

Members online

No members online now.