Some Caleb antics...

MicksMom

We took him with us when we went back to the house yesterday (for those that don't know, we've been displaced by Superstorm Sandy). I told him "Go Play" (which means he's allowed to leave me and run laps around the yard), and he stood where he was glancing around the garage. Realizing he was looking for something to carry, I was going to get a bumper off the porch for him. Before I could, tho, he grabbed the empty Windex refill bottle that was on the garage floor and took off running. On one of his laps, he dropped it in what little snow was left in the back, then proceeded to chase it as it slid around. Silly boy- he can make a toy out of anything! He also tried to bring me the huge palstic tarp that had blown up against the back fence.

This morning we stopped at Cherrybrook on our way to the house. While I was looking at treats, I noticed Caleb staring towards the floor in the corner by a rack of canned food. My first thought was, "No way is there a mouse in the store." And I was right. He was staring at a can of food that was under the display wrack. The thought crossed my mind to ask him to pick it up for me, but I wasn't sure he could reach it.

After I let him out of the truck at the house, I went into the shed to see my husband. Silly dog ran a couple of laps, then came running to the shed door with a disposable hot cup in his mouth. He went back and got the lid for me later on, too.

Members online

No members online now.