Dear Whiskey...

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Please stop putting random objects in your litterbox and covering them up. Neither Ryan's glasses nor the dustpan appreciated sharing space with your poop.

Also, it's a litterbox, not a sandbox for playing, half the litter should not be out of the box every time I come home.

Additionally, stop being so cute or Amber might not get you back.

Love,
The Maid.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
That first picture is HILARIOUS. He's such a good looking cat. But Whiskey, NOBODY likes digging through poop!!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Ella thinks her "baby" (stuffed animal) has to use the litter box every 3 hours. Annoys the **** out of Harley and Ren, cause then they have to find another litter box because "somebody" is in that litter box. Grosses me out cause Ella will just poop on it.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

Fuzzy thought the litter box was a bed.

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Tango puts his favorite toys in the litter box but ONLY his favorites, I don't understand. On the bright side, he doesn't bury them.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
HE IS SO CUTE!! Do the tabby markings show up that well in person, or is it the flash that makes it stand out? It is TOO gorgeous! I want that cat.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Little Kitty regularly drops her favorite toys in one of the toilets for a swim. -_- They both grew out of playing in the litter box, but I think that's just because they now use the toilets as pools.

Members online

No members online now.