The 365 Project

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
This is similar to the photography project that was hosted here on Chaz throughout last year, so I thought folks might be interested to know about it.

I found out about it through Picaboo on Facebook. They have a blog post explaining the project (link). Scroll to the bottom of the post and it will include links to each challenge by week.

It also will have tips for different camera tricks and photography techniques to try out. This first week they describe how to use the bokeh technique. I hadn't even heard about it before yesterday and now I have a folder with almost 100 images I've shot in that style. LOL!

Of course, my EFS 17-85mm lens broke on Day Two. :mad: Luckily, I still have my EF 70-200mm, so it's not the end of the world.

Anyways, the whole reason behind this post was just to share the project with you all, since I know there are plenty others with interest in photography here. I don't even know how to begin trying to organize it as a Chaz thing, but for people looking for a personal challenge... here you go! :)

Happy New Year and Happy Shooting! :D

Members online

No members online now.