Lyrical Raindancer CGC

Doberluv

Lyrical Rain Dancer CGC

Well, finally, Lyric was able to take the Canine Good Citizen test...last summer, he missed taking it on account of an injury, then the next one, there weren't enough people to make a "crowd." So, tonight we took the test. And he passed. He was a good boy, did everything just fine. ;)

Last edited:

Angelique

Yipee! Way to go Lyrical! :D

Good to hear this news! Tell Lyric, Tia and I are proud of him...and you, too!

Since I have met both of you, I can vouch for what a wonderful dog he is. You've done a great job and raised a very well mannered and outgoing fellow! He's so very gentle with small dogs, especially sand covered weiner dogs and Chi's! ;)

PS What's that funny smell? Do I detect a dab of "Ew-Dee-Doe"? Beware of strange bucks bearing gifts, yet smelling badly! Yep, hunting season is here.

Y

yuckaduck

Renee750il said:
Wonderful, Dober! And almost as wonderful is seeing Angelique posting - we don't seem to see enough of you, Angelique :D

Yeah where ya been? I have missed you alot. I really like reading your posts and learning. I do not think I ever read one post where I did not learn something useful from you.

Way to go Dober congradts and well done.

Doberluv

Thanks everyone! How nice. Angelique, that was a very nice, generous thing to say about my Lyric boy. But what you've done with Tia is nothing short of outstanding...what you started with and what has transpired in a year is amazing.

Yes, please post more girlfriend. Everyone benefits from your knowledge. No excuses now!

Doberluv

Thank you GSDmom and Poodlesmom, Yukaduck and everyone. I appreciate that and so does Lyric. :)

Last edited:

Lexus

Hey congratulations!!!! That's great!!! So what next on your's and Lyric's agenda? I was so psyched when Lex passed her CGC and we took the TDI right after and passed that too. I'm hoping to move to rally next, I really wanted to do it this year, there were enough shows near me this fall and winter to get her titled (If mom did well at the shows!) but unfortunetely due to work, I wasn't able to take any holiday time off (I hate retail!), so I will have to wait till after xmas.

Doberluv

Wow! That's so neat that Lexus passed, not only her CGC, but the TDI too! That might be something I could try with Lyric. He is a tad on the suspicious side of strangers, not afraid, just not overly interested in them. He lets them pat him, and with some people, he actually likes it and becomes a little more outgoing in a minute or so, but with lots of people, he's just quite aloof. (of course, breed typical) However, it makes me wonder how good he'd be at being a TD.

Rally does sound cool. I wish I had a better training place to go to where I live. This is a small time trainer....very nice, but not an extensive or fantastic trainer. LOL. But maybe some time we'll figure something out. Also, what totally fascinates me is freestyle dance. That is absolutely awesome looking. Lyric can already do a few rudimentary moves. LOL.

Well, thanks for the kind words and congrats to you and Lexus too for your accomplishments!

So, I am working on obedience all the time, just beginning to learn about tracking and will perhaps get going on some of that, but you know....I'm not really that ambitious. LOL. Or competative. We also do agility because it's such a kick, but he's on a break for winter because this trainer doesn't have a good indoor facility other than what she borrows, which is just way too far away from me. Her place is already an hour drive for me. So, we'll start in Jan. with some more advanced obedience and in spring, more agility.

Doberluv

Thank you Wildwings. I'm learning about tracking. But will continue with more obedience and agility. I love that siggy of yours.

Lexus

wildwings811 said:
congradulations and don't that make you so proud??? what are you trying next?
Off topic, but the dog in your sig is unbelievably gorgeous! :)

Members online

No members online now.