For smkie

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I've actually been working on this ever since I heard the news for the first time. I've been a bit of a perfectionist with it. I'm sure to most of you it will look the same as the rest of my work, but there were challenges for me in making her look just the way she should. A happy, grand ol' girl. Our Mary.

I used autumn colours in the background. Most of the pictures I've seen of Mary were on hikes in autumn with bright colours, and that's what I thought of when I drew her.

smkie, a gift to you, Hyia and your family. I wish I could afford to send you a nice canvas of it as well. Give me an email address and I'll happily send you a high-quality copy for you to keep.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
It's gorgeous!! You really got her eyes and the grey on her face came out quite well too. :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I think I love you. She really has her happy shining expression. That is sooooo awesome! i can't wait to show Hyia. (((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))) WOW

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Thanks everyone! I'm so glad that all of you (especially smkie) see her as our Mary. :) I tried very hard to make it so.

I need to remove that black eye ridge on her right eye though. I didn't realize how strange it looked with the black eye markings and now it's bugging me. :p

See? Perfectionist. Argh. :rofl1:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
With your permission to post it on her rainbow's bridge thread?

Members online