The Good News thread

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
At work. but the place is dead so I've gotten SO MUCH MORE homework done then I would have if I stayed in.

Sometimes I need to be forced into a desk to get any work done lol

Lyzelle

DH made me a cup of coffee. :) And he might even have an 8 day break coming up. It'll be nice after only having him home for 10 days or so the last month.

CaliTerp07

Just learned that we get Columbus day off next week, so I get a 3 day weekend! Woo-hoo for fake holidays in the public school system!

Seriously though, I need it. I've been putting in 60+ hour weeks since school started, and am soooooo looking forward to sleeping in!

darkchild16

We are Home.
I waited to order Savannahs legwarmers and they just added new designs!!! Some I like more then the ones I picked before! Shes also over 8 lbs now and got a couple pictures of her today since I FINALLY got some GOOD batteries.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Went to orientation today for my work! It was 7:30-10 and I STILL have to in at 4:30 (til 6!) to fill out more paperwork! Yikes! But tomorrow's my first real day at my new job! I'm excited! Orientation went well and I think I'll enjoy this job. :)

Brattina88

My good friend and co-worker is returning tomorrow, and I can absolutely not wait. :D :D :D
Longest week of my life. I am completely shocked I am still alive (haha just kidding... well... mostly :eek: work :rofl1: )

No more vacations for her! :nono:

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Had a good first day at the new job! It's pretty cool! I have to learn so many names though! There are 90+ kids and I rotate through different groups of 20 at a time. So I have to learn over 90 names! I only remember two! I can hardly remember the adults names that I work with let alone all the kids!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I'm officially 21 years old! Today's my birthday. Gonna get sushi for lunch! EEEE! Fried sushi rolls, here I come!

Paige

Let it be
My biggest fear was having a preterm baby. Well, not gonna happen. I'm 37 weeks today and they classify that as full term. I am so excited! I don't want to meet htis baby until my due date at least BUT if baby decides to bless me with their birth I am in the clear now

THANK-YOU BABY AND BODY FOR NOT GIVING ME EVEN MORE TO DEAL WITH DURING THIS STRESFUL TIME. <3

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Been a "hell on wheels" week at work so far. A bunch of stuff just "Fell into place" to relieve some of the pressure.

My biggest fear was having a preterm baby. Well, not gonna happen. I'm 37 weeks today and they classify that as full term. I am so excited! I don't want to meet htis baby until my due date at least BUT if baby decides to bless me with their birth I am in the clear now

THANK-YOU BABY AND BODY FOR NOT GIVING ME EVEN MORE TO DEAL WITH DURING THIS STRESFUL TIME. <3
That's good! Hope your mom gets to be there :)

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
My wireless adapter just picked up an unsecured network. ^^ First time in three months I've had internet at home! Mwahahaha! This is the first and only time I've seen this network, though, so who knows if it will be around tomorrow...but for now, I'm enjoying it.

Members online

No members online now.