Rizzo

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I don't know if anyone remembers her or not, but for those who do i have some great news. She was adopted by a family member of her fosters. :D

I got a call from her fosters with the news a few days ago. I guess she's doing really well and really likes them. They came down for a family visit and fell in love. From the story I was told they are very sweet people, around their 40's with no kids. Which is good since Rizzo was never good with kids, too unpredictable and loud. They even have a dog who gets along with rizzo, so that's good.

but anywho, they took her back to the midwest yesterday and I couldn't be happier for her. :)

noludoru

Bored Now.
BB, that's awesome. *hugs* I'm so happy for her.

Where have you been? I haven't seen you posting much lately. :(

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Thanks Smkie, I'm thrilled! :)

BB, that's awesome. *hugs* I'm so happy for her.

Where have you been? I haven't seen you posting much lately. :(
:)

I've been really busy. I've been working a LOT more than usual (10-11 hour days anyone? -_- ) and when I'm not at work or school I'm hanging out with my bf most of the time. I just haven't had much time to get online. Plus I've been here (dog-sitting) for about a week without internet, but I got their password now so I can get online a little more for about another week or so.

so sorry just been really busy for a while. But I'm doing really good so no worries :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I been missing you but i am happy your happy. ((HUGS)))

Members online

No members online now.