Could somebody send Ruby a Sibe memo....

noodlerubyallie

Sprayin' the spiders
That reminds her that it is effing WINTER and there is no need to blow out her coat at this time.

That is all.

ACooper

Orson would just like to say that if they aren't going to be using all that leftover, could you send it to him please? LOL........he sits and shivers like a 75lb chihuahua :rofl1:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Hey, add some Sawyer into the mix and you've got one stylish looking Dobe-coat! :rofl1:

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
LOL Pimp coat.

Tell Peanut that too. He just started blowing coat about 3 days ago and won't stop. I pet him and TONS of fur come off.

noodlerubyallie

Sprayin' the spiders
**Heads out into the front yard to collect wads of Sibe hair for Orson's pimp coat**

I'll mail Ruby's contribution to Renee for collection and preliminary construction :)

ACooper

See.....If one of you would be kind enough to also fashion him a nice 'leftover fur' hat along WITH the 'leftover fur' coat, I can stick a couple of Marty feathers in it as well! That should top off the whole pimp look! LMAO!!

*imagines new tv show starring Orson* Pimp my Dobe! :lol-sign:

noludoru

Bored Now.
Someone tell Middie, too, please. His bath loosened the dead fur and I have a few more brushing sessions until he's allowed on the carpets again, lol. Poor guy. It wouledn't be so much of a problem if he didn't insist upon rolling on everything, and I just don't have the energy to vacuum.

Members online

No members online now.