Training progress and puppy pics

Gus is 10 weeks old today. a few days ago he was whining in his crate at night and i was getting no sleep. Now, he goes out once in the middle of the night to potty and he settles down alot better than he was. His daytime crating is going good. he still doesn't like it when i leave the room but we are working on it. I'm thrilled that i'm sleeping again at night. :D

Here's a few pictures of Gus

In case anyone is interested, my neighbor told me to try a large stuffed animal in his crate at night. I put a big monkey in there and dressed it in one of my old T shirts. He cuddles with it at night.

Doberluv

He's adorable. I love Labs and the puppies are to die for. Gus brings me back to my Bonnie...how cute a puppy she was. It sounds like he's coming right along. Growing up is all a process. Enjoy your puppy. He sure is cute.

He's adorable. I love Labs and the puppies are to die for. Gus brings me back to my Bonnie...how cute a puppy she was. It sounds like he's coming right along. Growing up is all a process. Enjoy your puppy. He sure is cute.
Thank you! He's a little more of a challenge than Dixie when she was a puppy we are working on it everyday.

Members online

No members online now.