OMG Guess what,I might get a puppy now.

Omg the breeder just called and guess what all she wants.She wants $1200.Once I breed her she would get The first litter for free.Screw that.I will keep looking Thanks.I cant believe that crap.Yeah right.I am not Breeding my Dog to give all the pups to her.Do I have stupid written on my forehead.

Fran27

That's pretty lame :( But if you really want a puppy to show, I think you need to expect to pay such a price :(

No Shepherds for show are around $800-$1200 here.I am not risking my females life to give a breeder Free Puppies.I will keep looking.That is just nuts to say to someone the price is one thing than up it in a week.

bubbatd

That's highway robbery !! $1200 AND she gets the puppies !!!! It will cost you at least $800 for all the tests etc and your time and effort and if there are 8 pups she gets at least $8000.!

She wants a whole litter of Puppies.I have to show the female and the Breeder gets the first litter free.Some breeders ask for one Puppy back once the dog has a championship and is Bred.So they can keep some good blood lines.

bubbatd said:
That's highway robbery !! $1200 AND she gets the puppies !!!! It will cost you at least $800 for all the tests etc and your time and effort and if there are 8 pups she gets at least $8000.!
I know.I can understand one puppy but not all from the first litter.Tests,Showing costs,Possible c-section.This is just stupid.I will keep looking till I find a good Breeder.In my books this is Crappy Breeding.

Sirius

Imagination ROCKS.
I GET IT! ha... no that is really cheap. argh. I hate when people do that. When I got Harley, the lady literally shoved Vixen and Sirius on me. She was like, oh yes you can have them for free... so i took them... ha :D

Y

yuckaduck

The scam in all of this is that Lisa and the breeder had already agreed to a price and to the breeding arrangements if it came to breeding. Now the breeder has decided to change that agreement. Very bad business practices for sure and obviously an untrustworthy breeder. You do not make agreements and then change them later to scam someone. Lisa do not ever get a pup from them, not ever. Wait it is not worth being scammed like this. I would not trust anything that breeder said including the guarantee after this dishonesty.

yuckaduck said:
The scam in all of this is that Lisa and the breeder had already agreed to a price and to the breeding arrangements if it came to breeding. Now the breeder has decided to change that agreement. Very bad business practices for sure and obviously an untrustworthy breeder. You do not make agreements and then change them later to scam someone. Lisa do not ever get a pup from them, not ever. Wait it is not worth being scammed like this. I would not trust anything that breeder said including the guarantee after this dishonesty.
Nope I told her what I think of her and changing the price like that.It went from $800 to $1200 and all Puppies from her first litter.Scam artist.I will keep searching.I am not here to make that breeder rich.That is B.S.Horrible Breeder in my books.

I was waiting to hear something like this, at least you are smart enough not to go for a crazy deal like that! many newbies are and get sucked in BIG TIME by GREEDY breeders. You will find the right breeder and that perfect puppy if you do your homework - visit kennels - go to shows and talk to breeders - and remember paper talks better than words.

GSDMom said:
I was waiting to hear something like this, at least you are smart enough not to go for a crazy deal like that! many newbies are and get sucked in BIG TIME by GREEDY breeders. You will find the right breeder and that perfect puppy if you do your homework - visit kennels - go to shows and talk to breeders - and remember paper talks better than words.
Nope I will keep looking.This breeder makes it hard on the good Breeders though.I cant believe they do this though.I am taking my time for sure.Do you know any good Breeders around my area.She was supposed to be a good breeder.After that no way.Thanks Lisa.You can pm me if you would like to.

bubbatd

She may be a good breeder, but her expectations are above and beyond. From what I gathered earlier, this is the last pup, and therefore her pick of the litter.....obviously, she doesn't want to sell her.

i had to wait two seasons for my puppy from my breeder. it was a long wait but she was worth it. i picked her name before she was even made and when i saw her for the first time and kissed her little black nose i told her "i loved you before i knew you little baby girl". and i know i had to wait for her because she is special. she was made for me we fit perfectly. she's my girl.

Members online

No members online now.