Dog food comparing.

Saje

Island dweller
There is only one brand of dog food on there that I would consider feeding and that is Flint River. We don't get that up here so I've never looked into it but I've heard good things.

You should go to Mordy's site www.mordanna.com/dogfood to learn more about different dog food brands or search threads. It's a hot topic here!

Mordy

Quigleyfied
please be aware that the lsite the original poster linked is not an unbiased source of information. it's part of a website selling a dog food, and i have found that even tho the example brands are all of lower quality than the advertised "life's abundance" food, the comparison values are not all accurate - especially the cost comparison.

pages like that are the reason i put together mine. :)

Giottolina

Mordy,

I don't understand why you have added Beneful to your food list. It's loaded with "crap" ingredients.

Adrienne

I believe that Mordy likes to allow people to see how different brands ingredients compare. Just because it is on the sight doesn't mean that Mordy thinks it is a good product from what I have seen. It is a comparison between a lot of different foods, good and bad.

I looked the alpo ingredents, and that's not dog food, is full of corn and soy, that alpo is only good for chickens!!

Saje

Island dweller
Giottolina said:
Mordy,

I don't understand why you have added Beneful to your food list. It's loaded with "crap" ingredients.

That's exactly why she has it on her site. So people can see that. I think she has every brand of dog food on there.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Unfortunetely the ONLY food that my husky will eat is the Pedigree Beef and rice or Chicken and Rice (canned). We have tried everything. Sometimes she will eat the Nutro Max kibble from her bowl but not often.

Members online