Everyone, meet Finn.

Picklepaige

I finally did it. I finally got a dog. I have been wanting a dog for years, going through different breeds, looking at rescues and shelters, and just waiting for the right moment. Today wasnot the right day, but I decided at the rate I was going, no day would EVER be the right day, so I went down to the shelter, looked at a couple of dogs that I had seen on the website, and fell in love with one in particular.

This is Finn. The photos are bad and blurry, but these are just pics I quickly took at the shelter. I'll get better pics once he settles in. He's a 7-month-old...I really have no idea, he was an owner surrender (couldn't afford), but they didn't list a breed on the intake form. He is adorable and beautiful and sweet and so, so much fun. He weights 43 lbs; if anyone has any breed guesses (though with these blurry photos, it's probably hard to see well) feel free to throw them out!

I love him so much. I've just had him for not even a day, but I still love him. I am so freaking happy right now. I hope I'm as good for him as he is for me.

milos_mommy

This might be way out there, but maybe some bull terrier? Or mini bull terrier?

Congrats!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Congrats! Finn is soooooo adorable! When I first looked at him, I thought bull terrier or something in that family mixed with something else.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
He is adorable! ^^ Congrats on the new addition!

I vote his mix as a very generic Husky/ACD/Lab/Bully type mixture.

Staff online

Members online