Pan and Kastle go for a Hike

FG167

We ventured to a new area for a lovely hike today. We brought Kastle and Pan for the 2.77 mile hike (all we had time for before it got dark :( ) and then Limit went for a short jog with me after. It was a fantastic way to spend the afternoon.

Frozen Head State Park

The boys had a blast

Kastle is so much...deeper than Pan. His rib cage is even wider. (crappy cell pic) We say he has child bearing hips haha

How I spent the morning before the hike

That sounds like a perfect way to spend the day, from the cuddles on the couch to the hike to the run with the dog.

Gorgeous pictures in the park!

FG167

What are the other three? Sounds like you've got your hands full! :D
I have:
Eden - Cardigan Corgi
Limit - Australian Kelpie
Kastle - German Shepherd

Jason has:
Poppy - Cardigan Corgi
Robin - Border Collie
Pan - German Shepherd
Snitch - Bohuahua (mutt rescue - Boston Terrier/Chihuahua)

We love Frozen Head!
Any other suggestions? We had a blast and are definitely going back. The gift shop had some really cute rustic-y shirts we both want to get one.

Toller_08

Pan and Kastle are both so gorgeous! I love how little and compact Kastle is for a GSD compared to the ones I'm used to seeing, and Pan has been a favourite of mine since before you guys got him. Great pictures too, as always! And the one of you with the red boys is so sweet.

Torch

I have:
Eden - Cardigan Corgi
Limit - Australian Kelpie
Kastle - German Shepherd

Jason has:
Poppy - Cardigan Corgi
Robin - Border Collie
Pan - German Shepherd
Snitch - Bohuahua (mutt rescue - Boston Terrier/Chihuahua)

Any other suggestions? We had a blast and are definitely going back. The gift shop had some really cute rustic-y shirts we both want to get one.
Frozen head is really pretty, I also like House Mountain a lot. And we hike/swim/explore the Norris Dam/lake area frequently. Big Ridge is also out in the Norris Dam area. I like Ijams Nature Center a lot too. Oh, and Gregory Bald is pretty too :)

Locally I'm always prowling the greenways and parks as well.

Equinox

Gorgeous photos, and always so great to see Kastle and Pan! Such handsome, good dogs. Looks like so much fun, now I want to go hiking :D

Taqroy

Love!! What a gorgeous place! Everywhere around here is all dry and boring and brown right now. I adore Colorado but it's so ugly in the winter time (especially when it refuses to snow).

Members online

No members online now.