Agility centers?

BC Lover

Bubbles....
Does anyone know of any good agility centers that i could take Reese and just pratice on their equitment for a few hours?
I has to be somewhere around ohio, west virgina or penslvania. I have been looking for a while and still haven't found anything!

CaliTerp07

Have you had training in the equipment? It's dangerous to just go and try it all out for yourself--that's how dogs get hurt/scared.

I would find a facility that holds classes near you, and sign up for an entry level course to get your feet wet first.

BC Lover

Bubbles....
We know how to do agility and have been to a training class and everything just the lady retired and i she just had equitment set up in her back yard. She isn't giving it away eathier. I only have one standard jump and a set of weaves.

Dekka

Just try me..
Do you plan to compete? If so go hang out at some trials and chat up people, find out who has field rentals. They might be a bit reluctant to rent out to someone they don't teach and who doesn't compete yet but its worth a shot. (or if you do trial find out at the next trial)

BC Lover

Bubbles....
Thank you. See we need somewhere we can go and run on their equitment. We have called many places and all the do is lessons. I would love to get some fencing and get our own equitment but i don't have even close to the amount of money needed for that! How about some indoor park places that we can run around and get the zoomies out without having to freeze our toes off. (it's very cold here)

Members online